fun

1. AnotherGundalian

New Idea/Potential Project: Diaper Achievements!

Hi y'all! First actual post here, but I think I got something good. Recently while thinking of the many Diaper Dares threads and how I'm gonna spend my 3 day weekend having fun wearing for the first time in a while, an idea popped into my head: achievements for wearing! For those who may not...
  2. CutestPaddedFemboy

Christmas Countdown

24 Days until Christmas
  3. michaelmc

Give a Sissy/Girlie name to the person above you

Give a sissy name to the person above you adding an avatar is optional I have alterier motives as i have yet to settle on one for myself so maybe i will be inspired :unsure: Have fun and be kind 🤣 ❤️
  4. CJB

What children's shows do you enjoy watching?

I watch My Little Pony ( yes, I'm a brony), SpongeBob, and I have recently started watching Bluey!
  5. SwedishAMAZING

Music to my ears

The strongest drug to me is the wail of a Hammond... The soft thump of the drum.. I love the smooth scratching of the guitar, the boom of the bass. Nothing like some good Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin. At the same time, I love the synth era. I love hip-hop, rap. I also enjoy listening to pop...
  6. ABCelaenasWorld

Macaroons? Or Macarons?

This is to help me ease up a little bit😩☺️
  7. L

A “Littles Destination”

First of all, I’d like to preface this by saying: PLEASE DO NOT go to this place to be an exhibitionist. There are actual children and families that patronize this establishment. USE COMMON SENSE AND DISCRETION AS A LITTLE if you plan on going here. If you do these things, I promise you...
  8. ClandestineWing

Headcanons

Just for fun. I keep thinking about potential random fictions people have come up with. When I was a kid, I used to pretend Bowser's favorite fast food chain was Arby's, and that he'd regularly be eating their curly fries to satiate his (literally?) fiery stomach. Cue the "wtf Clan?" comments~...
  9. Poofybutt

Another Date With Mommy + Any Advice?

Hello y'all, Had a truly marvellous day with my Mommy and had to post. So, we were talking all week leading up to today and we both decided to have a fully planned baby day. Mommy got here at 8 in the morning and she just left at quarter to 7. We both had a blast. Mommy bought me a new toy...
  10. Poofybutt

A Day With Mommy

Greetings y'all So I just had an incredible evening. Details to follow, but a bit of set-up first. Since my late teens, I've learned to accept this side of myself, however, being an AB hasn't always been conducive to finding a SO. I have had only 2 serious girlfriends since I hit my twenties...
  11. P

Blanket forts!?

Im currently clearing out like half my living room to make a blanket fort out of impulse.. heh.. I have almost all my sheets, blankets, pillows, and chairs or prepared:) does anyone else find that things like this make them regress easier?
  12. Pieluchy

Close up diapers pictures!

Probably a lot of you like seeing close up pictures of diapers. So if you want or you are just bored take some pictures and post it here. Just for fun!
  13. BluefireJay05

I can't believe i bought some play-doh plus a question

just like the title says...... I bought some play-doh. the other day in wal-mart I looked and looked and could not find the right kind of toys then I see some play-doh and I picked up and purchased it. I have not had any fun with it yet I need to find a table with a smooth enough surface and...
  14. CinnaSwirls

Wearing 24/7 for a week?

So, I've made a great introduction, and then I suddenly reply, exclusively, for all the time I've been here. After that well received introduction I hope this next thread isn't a disappointment! First thing I'll mention is, I don't exactly have a week off. I don't have any time off, in fact...
  15. KittyninjaW

Today's my birthday!

I am 23 today, It's hard to believe. Anyway, I am excited for my birthday because I am going out to eat at a place we like to go to today.
  16. RzHeck

Any ps4 users?

Anyone want to join me for a game? Username is DefterDrims. Ive got today and tomorrow off so just message me on PSN if you want to hang out.
  17. KittyninjaW

How do I balance college and private life?

Hello, everyone, the thing is I get stressed a lot in college and at the end of the day, all I want is just to relax, but sadly I have homework and studying to do, and it stresses me out and I have no time to enjoy anything fun.:( To be honest, This is really hard to think about, because One...
  18. MattiKins

The world's first (and only) ageplay rock band... I think.

So... Ummm, I kinda did this. And I'm not tooting my own horn, I just like making music and sharing it. Babby Hammer Right now there are two songs, one being a tribute to the Big Little Podcast, the other about my excitement for TeddyCon. I have more songs I'm working on that will tell more...
  19. Ian16545

Changing time games and songs?

Don't know if this has been talked about yet or not, but: Are there any songs you like to hear/games you like to play while having your diaper changed? Of course, there's the usual things: peek-a-boo, boop-on-your-nose, the Alphabet Song, This Little Piggy... But here's what I'd pick: Eye...
Back