childhood

1. Catscradle

Introducing myself…

I’ve gone over and over whether to join here. I’m honestly still not 100% whether this is the place for me. But, I read around a lot and most folks here seem super supportive, so here goes… I’m not into the diaper thing (sorry), and I don’t really think I’m AB either. Honestly, I can’t keep up...
  2. BlankyBoyAUS

Does anyone here play educational games?

I recall being a kid playing a number of Madeline, Sesame Street, Thomas the Tank Engine, Reader Rabbit, Math Munchers, etc. games on the PC and I remember Elmo’s Number Journey and Letter Adventure (I had the N64 cartridge for the latter game) for N64 and PS1. I realize just how fun it is to...
  3. G

First wetting experiences

I’ve always been into these kind of things since I was a kid, I know it’s been like that for most of you so I wanted to share one of the most significant experiences for me. So this happened when I was 12, it was the first time I was left home alone, I was playing video games and I started...
  4. Dogbaby

Question for age regressors (different childhood experiences?)

When you regress do you try to recreate a perfect recreation of your own childhood (similar toys and items and experiences from your actual childhood?) or do you use age regression to experience a different childhood altogether? For example I know some transgender people regress to experience a...
  5. DavyBoy

Hello world

Hello, my name is David, I'm 22 y.o. I'm working as Software Developer in Saint-Petersburg, Russia I speak Russian, English and Norwegian. And I am addicted to be an Adult Baby since 13y.o. My childhood was broken. My parents was non-employed cruel bastards, so my life was hard, poor and...
  6. A

ABDL fetish and Childhood trauma

I'm new here because I am somewhat ashamed of my fetish. I am 20 and I have been interested in wearing diapers since I was 5. I repressed it until I was 16 when I had a severe mental breakdown caused by stress brought on by my parents. It grew and manifested into me fully regressing at night and...
  7. michaelmc

Whats your favourit sweeties

Im sat eating my way through 6 Cadbury cream eggs my favourit chocy!!! whats your favourite sweeties?:smile1: Its also my childhood favourite! well that and Wagon wheels!,Dolly mixtures,liquorish Allsorts,Terry chocolate Orange.............
  8. SparkleBunny

Do you keep old toys or items you find around your house?

Like, at your parent's house (if you've moved out). Do you find old stuff and keep it? I found and kept my plastic crayon box I had in preschool. I have coloring books so I'd need it anyway. Trying to find my one baby bunny that squeaks though.
Back