absorbency

1. inconsurferdude

Real life absorbency requirements and overthinking discretion

Our NYE party got cancelled and my S/O is already asleep, so I thought I'd sit down and write my first post in awhile. I've been wearing diapers for most of my adult life due to urinary incontinence, and for the past few years I've also had issues with IBS. My usual setup is Tranquility ATN's...
  2. inconsurferdude

Incontinent and curious about ABDL diapers

I've been in diapers for most of my adult life and other than a Bambino sample years ago I've never tried wearing any of the ABDL diapers. During the day I mostly wear Tranquility ATN, usually with plastic pants and always with a onesie. Part of my job is outdoors and in this summer heat I'm...
  3. nou2019

Drynites getting thinner?

If you've ever seen me around the forum you know I love my Drynites - I have little to no interest in regular nappies, I guess you could call me a "Pullups Conneseur". Anyway, today I fancied some of the girls design but when I went to the store and picked it off the shelf, the packaging was...
  4. Treastar41

Medium Absourbancy ABU

What is the absorbency of small and medium Abu simple and little Pawz?
  5. E

sorting diapers

I'd like to make a thread . sorting diapers by what you need to help others to buy the right diapers . so there is 4 categories of absorbency . Light absorbency ( 0-1500 ML ) , medium ( 1500-2500 ml ) , large ( 2500-3500 ) crazy absorbency ( 3500 ml and up ) . also closure . 3 types : 2 tapes ...
Back