messy diapers

1. DiaperLoverBaby

I finally messed myself! 🤩🍼

I am so proud! I finally managed to mess myself all naturally for the first time! 🥰 I am now completely in love with the feeling. The sensation of the warm mush COMPLETELY filling my diapers was amazing! I am now sitting here writing this in my messy diaper and will probably waddle around a...
  2. pampers568

Bed wetting

Hi if I go to bed with a full bladder and needing to do poo will I wake up with a wet and messy diaper?
  3. Abdl4lif3

Abdl

Hi all I'm David I've been a ABDL for about 18 years now. Hope to make some good diaper friends. I like to use my diapers like a baby should going both no1 and no 2. I'll be getting diapered tonight if anyone what's to chat later 😊
  4. CJB

What is the longest amount of time you have stayed in a wet/messy diaper?

For me, I stayed in a wet diaper all night my first time, which was about 7-8 hours! Next time, I will be wet for even longer! ☺️
  5. BabyCandyHearts

First messy nappy for daddy

I have just started meeting up with a daddy, so far he has only changed my wet nappies. He is very up for messy nappies but I am nervous to fill a nappy in front of him, plus we aren’t together often due to distance so the need to hasn’t happened yet. I just wondered about other peoples first...
  6. Atotom912

What's your favorite messy diaper archetype in abdl art?

For context, JimmyWuffster on twitter made a whole ass alignment chart made of the different ways pamps can be drawn while messy. This is actually really interesting and to be honest, I've pretty much been waiting for someone to do this. It's gonna be so much easier to describe what I want when...
  7. subhubby1968

Diapers, Hairy Bodies and Messing

I am not sure if this has been asked so bear with me. I am a HAIRY guy, as in head to toe, although I am losing the the hair on my head. :-D Due the fact that my entire body is covered in hair, I have NO desire to try and mess in a diaper since I can't imagine how long that would take to...
  8. AsianCutie

My boyfriend did convince me into diapers

We have been together for almost 4 years now and right in the beginning of our relationship, my boyfriend did confess about his diaper fantasies. I can remember, I felt that was really odd because I did not know anything about adult baby world. I looked up on the Internet to understand what that...
  9. J

Messing diaper at night

Hi everyone. I have a three questions Do you mess your diaper at night, if so is it voluntarily or involuntarily? Also since I have no control over my bowel, if I wake up in the middle of the night messy do I change before hopping back into bed? I realise this depends (pun intended) on how...
  10. ColinInDiapers

My First ABU order

I posted a thread a week or two ago about how I was down to only 1 diaper in my stash. I was looking on ABU for some diapers, I was trying to get some cushies but unfortunately they were out of stock. My next option was the Preschool plastic diapers but they were out of stock as well. Since the...
  11. J

Are we born DL/AB? An African Experience

In the early 80s I taught in a posh Boy's Junior School in London. I taught 9 year olds and in the class was a boy nicknamed 'Stinky'. Alan (not his real name) wore diapers to school as he had the habit of pooping his pants almost every day, on purpose. He always did it at morning break. He...
Back