soaked

1. B

Diaper bliss

Pants are dry beds dry but diaper is soaked. Life is good! Feels so nice!
  2. B

Who just loves the feeling of taping on a diaper in the morning

I just woke up no work today so taped on a diaper and flooded it. Now it's all warm and cozy under my blankets. Im gonna see just how full i can make it adding stuffers throughout the day. Worry free and stress free. I love my diapers! 🥰
  3. ISTHATABULGE

hi im a a 1986Freak

Hi … so my nick is ISTHATABULGE be cause some times ill go out to get smokes or something in a thick nappy.... I don't care if ppl can tell I did at 1st … but after a while that nervous afraid feeling turned into a rush LOL! I do it randomly maybe twice a year any way if I wear I like to wear...
  4. Thelittlestbaby

Help! Build a bears soaked! Tried washing them - they where off eBay was uneasy about germs and now they are soaked and one turned pink!

I don’t know what to do will they ever become dry again? Will the stuffing be okay?! Or did I just ruin 56 dollars?! Little side is upset big me is doing ok.
  5. Isle

An unscientific measurement?

So I woke up in a very soaked diaper, to the point of having a little wetness on my sheet. Occurred to me that I could easily figure how much pee ( I admit to a strange attraction to all things pee) was in that soaked swaddling. Its weight on a postal scale (and minus the weight of a dry...
Back