leaks

1. pugglesmuggles

Specific kind of diaper leaking- male UIC. Anyone else?

Hello- so I've been UIC for about 3.5 years, and I currently wear Northshore MegaMax diapers for it, day and night, usually two in a 24-hour period, one at night, one during the day, although I occasionally have to change mid-day, due mostly to what I'm going to describe below. I just want to...
  2. EcoIncon

Should I keep my InterStim Implant Appointment?

I had done the InterStim trial pre-COVID and my surgery was cancelled. They finally got me rescheduled today. I am wondering from any of you that have had it. 1) Did it help? Even beyond the first year or so? 2) If you had a do over would you still do it? 3) What were the best/worst things...
  3. medicalmagic

Preventing the "w" at the crotch + constant leaks?

Folks, question. I try very hard to make sure the sides of the crotch area are in place correctly, padding spread wider with the barriers and not directly against my body and all so that there's space. Yet I still always get the W (not a v) as soon as I'm not standing with my legs wide apart...
  4. SimCo

Coming full circle: learning to "just let go"

I've had fantasies of wearing diapers and being changed by a babysitter since I was in preschool. I took a few precious opportunities to sneak diapers during my child and pre-teen years, but I usually either got caught in the act or the evidence was discovered later. I discovered DPF.com when I...
  5. B

phantom leaks, relatable?

Hi there, I'm experiencing "phantom-leaks". When voiding I swear I feel something trickle on the inside of my legs down to my knees, but when I check I'm dry. I'm still learning to trust the diaper since it's al quite new to me, maybe that's te reason I'm a bit frantic about it. Is this...
  6. Jdp

Anyone else have issues with Tykable diapers?

I tried the PLeather diapers Tykables had, and they were just ok. I had problems with leaks and the tapes breaking every once in a while when I put them on. I haven't tried anything else until now and ordered a trial of Waddlers and Builders. I had the same issues as before with leaking and...
  7. InconFurryGirl

Leak Issues With Surecare Plus Protective Underwear

Hi all, I've had on and off issues with incontinence for years for a possible variety of reasons but this year it got worse enough to wear I had to start wearing 24/7. Luckily my doctor's are on the case and my insurance covers incontinence protection but I'm finding medical diapers really...
Back