introduction me

1. A

Introducing myself

Hello everyone, I go by Ashley, pleasure to meet you all and join the community I’ve ghosted for a long time. I’m a transitioning female DL with a passion for writing on the side. I’ve written a few stories that are afloat around the internet in a few places under a few different handles but...
  2. dbabyboy23

Hi! I’m Alex!

Hi everyone! My name is Alex and I’ve been a diaper butt for about almost a year now. I don’t wear them that often as I don’t have the privacy for them as much anymore but I do love a soggy diap. My first experience in wetting/messing myself aside from when I was a young child was somewhere...
  3. F

Hello from Canada

Yup - from our nations capital. I have been doing this now for 45 years. Recently started in an FLR which has required me to wear more "frequently" due to mommies insistence. Don't know what started it off at the ripe old age of 7 or 8 which is my first recollection of my desires and wants. Did...
  4. DavidGB

New member of ADISC, but long-time AB/DL

Hi Everyone. I have been looking at various web sites concerning AB/DL interests but I'm mostly a lurker. The only previous web site that I was really active on was ABY.com and I was sad to see it disappear. In my adult life I am a plasma physicist. Yikes! (I hear you say) What is a plasma...
Back