goodnights

1. B

Double diapers

So Im 19 I’m considering to wear double diapers sometime. I know I’ll fit into Goodnighs XL because of how small I am. But then I plan to poke a couple holes with a pin through the Goodnite, and wear Depends Protection with tabs S-M (or something similar) over top of the Goodnites. It’ll...
  2. B

Goodnights XL?

Have any adults worn or have older children/teens who are wearing the Goodnites XL? I’ve never tried them but I heard they can fit young adults well as far as waist size. So I guess my main question is so I’m a young adult and a bed wetter, I weigh 150 pounds and have a 34 inch waist with a...
  3. D

Hi

Hi there, im a 31 year old DL from Wisconsin. Have been enjoying wearing since 2010. I typically wear 24/7 to help with anxiety. Usually wear Goodnites or Northshore MegaMax.
  4. jellyjigger

Disposable Training Pants with Scent?

Does anyone know of any diapers or training pants for children on the larger-size range (such as 6 and up) that are scented? I understand why they wouldn't be popular as older kids wouldn't want anyone to notice but wondering if they exist? Were Goodnights ever scented?
  5. Scifer555

I finally did it!

First I want to say that it's been awhile since I posted anything, hello people of ADISC, I hope all if not at least some are doing good. Now on to the main point of this post. I actually was able to go into the public eye and purchase Goodnights! A few days from Christmas no less, so there was...
  6. LordFluffybuttz

Wearing in public?!?

Ok so I've been thinking about wearing a Goodnite(my fav) to college because it's a long bus ride and long classes and this will help with my weak bladder. So I guess what are your thoughts on this? I also don't know if any adult change tables not that I need one but they are nice. FYI I'm a...
  7. MellowYellow

Pampers Cruisers Size 7 will they fit me?

Hey I just recently bought some pampers underjams L/XL and they fit me they are really tight! I have a 31" inch waste 150 lbs 6'0. I fit into goodnights L/XL with absolutely no issues.:sweatdrop: The problem with the underjams are that the sides break on me if I wear them too long, am to...
Back