teddy

1. BenNevis

Teddies vs Blankies

A question which I've not seen asked before. How many of you prefer a cuddly toy and how many of you prefer a blankie? We've seen a huge outpouring of love for our teddies on the Teddy Time! thread, but not seen very much in terms of blankies. So I wanted to see how many people have a snuggly...
  2. itsacurlyone

Littles-downunder - Australia - Fabine, Crinklz and Rearz

Just for information, for those that have been awaiting the arrival of Fabine diapers back to Australia, the long awaited Black nappy has now arrived, together with the Fabine Teddy diaper. The Teddy design is the original design that they started with several years ago. Both of these have a...
  3. BayB8

New StarWars Teddy Bears??

If you guys haven't seen, Build a Bear is having a good deal right now on Star Wars Bears if anyone is looking for a new friend to cuddle with!!! I'm getting two. Is 2 for $40, but you have to choose SWBear, Chewy, Stormtrooper, or Darth Vader! the add is right on their site...
  4. KatelynG

Bambino Diapers Side-by-Side Review

Bambino Diapers offers four different types of diapers targeted towards AB/DLs - the Bianco, Classico, Teddy, and the Bellissimo. These diapers are quite similar in a number of ways but also have some notable differences. Since reviewing each separately would mean repeating myself a lot, I...
  5. copper360

(UK based question) Cheap teddy bear

Hey guys and I want help. Me and my boyfriend have been texting and we have decided that we would meet in the first week end of february 6-8th. But here's the thing I want to him to get me something. a teddy to be exact cause I call him my teddy bear for a reasons but I say that I want to...
  6. Serendiapity

YOUR Stash!

Most AB/DLs have a stash. So... tell us about yours! What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?
Back