parents

1. WDDash

Walmart Parents' Choice Diapers

So I was at a Walmart today and found this brand and found out with some searching it's a Walmart diaper brand. I heard some good things about it and gave it a try. They apparently sell "bedwetting diapers". I mean most good stuff is about Goodnites, but personally, I find that they aren't...
  2. M

Do your parents know that you wear diapers

I was about 13 when i accepted i like diapers and after that started my big operation to get some diapers. i told after a year when i was 14 to my parents that i would like to wear diapers and what is the case most often they didn't like the idea and were confused. Well after that i felt ashamed...
  3. S

How to subtly let parents know?

I know this is a near repetitive topic, but supposing I wanted to drop the bomb (and its a pretty potent bomb), is there any way I could do it subtly. To simply say "I like to ..." seems a bit out there for me, but I do feel like i could deal with my parents knowing, and think theres the...
  4. ZetaSonic

A Christmas Miracle: Acceptance from Dad and my history with diapers

Today, I told my father that I was a *BDL, in spite of him being aware of my experimentations in college. He was completely okay with it. I went over how I used to think that being into diapers was an immoral thing because of what, well, let's just say he was an acquaintance, claimed about...
  5. XLdiapers

Was it common for bedwetters to use Diaper Genies?

Was it common for older bedwetting kids to use Diaper Genies for their diapers? Did any of your parents have you use them?
  6. M

Bedwetting Fakers

I used to see a lot more of these threads but figured I would start a new one. Hopefully, we all realize the dangers of faking bedwetting when we were younger, (unhealthy, deceitful and unfair to parents, unnecessary doctors visits, ..), though I don't judge anyone who was young and stupid and...
  7. BluefireJay05

Has anyone ever experienced this?....

I am just wondering if anyone has ever experienced seeing parents buying their older children diapers I have on a few occasions. 1. I was in walmart one day and this kid came walking by the cash registers twirling a pack of diapers in his hands (my guess him being nervous that's what I would...
  8. T

What Do Would You Tell Your Kids?

Let me just start off by saying how therapeutic this group has been. I no longer have a Facebook or any social media accounts because I just got so tired of people trying to live and show their "highlight reel" of i life that is very different from what they are currently experiencing. I feel...
  9. I

How do you wear diapers if you live with parents!?

So I've been into diapers for a while now and whenever I do get the chance to wear (very VERY rarely) it just takes a huge amount of stress off and I enjoy every second of it! I'm currently 18 and just about to move to university soon where I'm going to be living with roommates for a year (don't...
  10. UnactiveBladder

Wearing 24/7, a Guide by Psynapse

Adisc: I have been writing this for about 3 months. Today I believe it is finished. I'm sorry if it is too long, I wasn't sure where to post it, I thought the Diaper talk section was most fitting but if it has to get deleted I understand. TL;DR - Wear Diapers 24/7, Don't Mess In Public...
  11. Shran

Holding my parents hands

Background info; This is about my the parents who raised me, not a mommy/daddy I was lucky enough to meet. Also, when I was around 10 my parents got a divorce, but they stayed civil to each other and put me and my big bro first. A little bit ago I was visiting with my dad and he had business...
  12. H

Parent found one of my diapers.

I live with my mother and she found a used diaper of mine in the bin this morning and questioned me about it. She thought it was for medical reasons and said she would book me a doctors appointment but I told her they weren't for medical reasons but she didn't understand. She has gone out for...
Back