messy

1. Susbka

I just had a genormous mess in my Diaper!

So most of the time when I mess it's more on the solid side so it just spreads out and then sticks to the skin until I change. But today was different. I came home and although I only had like 3 hours I knew something great was coming so I got my Rearz critter caboose and my Pacifier, some...
  2. CrossfireHurricane

Moderating fecal incontinence.

In a different thread I wrote about F-IC but it got side-tracked by other (sometimes angry) members. I would hope I could talk and ask about how to moderate fecal incontinence. I just hope we don't get side-tracked again because it might be shut down for "not open for further replies" and the...
  3. Canary

How do u poop in your diaper

I have tried everything, I have sat down, stood up, lied down, squat, even sitting on the toilet but nothing comes out
  4. BabyBoy2023

All Things Poop Related

For those who like soiling their diapers, this thread is for you. I have questions of my own I will post periodically, and I'm sure you have them too. Perhaps we can answer each other's questions. So feel free to open up and talk about anything you wish. Please keep in mind that I am not into...
  5. Msherri1981

Unexpected bowel movement

In the last month this has happened a few times. 2 of the times I was diapered and the other to times I was not. It's where I just need to go and don't have time to get to toilet. Any suggestions
  6. A

Whats it like?

Im thinking of going 24/7 in diapees as soon as i learn to pee the bed and poo in my diapee so i was wondering what the positives of this are and how it feels to use diapees 24/7 P.S I’ve took into account all the negatives and am happy to proceed
  7. P

How do you tease your messy little ?

Hey :3 I recently indulge more and more in messing, and since I usually do it alone, it sometimes misses a little teasing :p So I was just wondering for the CGs and switches in here, how do you like to tease your little when they get stinky ?
  8. hankshrader

Diaper changing

Has anybody ever been changed out of a messy diaper by somebody? Or have you ever changed somebody's messy diaper? Love the idea of this!
  9. M4saremyfavourite

[My] entire diaper experience in as much detail as possible.

This is going to be my entire diaper experience in as much detail as I remember from my beginning to present day. This is also going to be a thread where others can write their own stories in as much detail as they wish. Also I should probably mark this as like a 14+ thread given some material...
  10. Austen00

Makeshift diapers

Ok so last week I remade my old makeshift diapers I made when I was 12 that were 7 swiffer pads in the front well today I’m trying messing them by putting 2 pads in the back I’m not big on messing my diapers either I just always wanted to try it with a makeshift one
  11. A

first messy diaper story?

i'm still trying to get used to using my diaper for messing bc that was the main reason why i got them but the first time was kinda an accident because i didn't realize i had to go or that i was going? i only figured it out when i sat down. idk of this post is against the rules or anything,, i...
  12. AsianCutie

My boyfriend did convince me into diapers

We have been together for almost 4 years now and right in the beginning of our relationship, my boyfriend did confess about his diaper fantasies. I can remember, I felt that was really odd because I did not know anything about adult baby world. I looked up on the Internet to understand what that...
  13. BabyDL44

Has any DL messed their diaper because they were out of toilet paper?

That was me today. I figured it was already wet from last night. Might as well finish it off properly. Anyone else?
  14. Curiousmess

Greetings from Portland

Hey all you awesome diaper loving individuals! I'm 24 M and a long time DL. I only get to wear diapers on occasion but have been using them again since I was young. I've had a lot of experience on my own and one experience with an ex girlfriend. I would love a chance to wear freely around...
  15. Pika123

Is it the same or is it different? And another question

A random question, but is it the same feeling pooping your pants compared with messing a diaper? I had problems with this at school on a regular basis (not making it to the loo) and can’t remember much about it. I did wear diapers until about year 3 and then stopped, but still messed till about...
  16. inconsurferdude

Best THIN diaper for fecal incontinence

Preferably something plastic-backed with leg guards. I've been having on-again off-again problems with IBS for nearly a year, and am already in diapers full time for bladder issues. Most of my bowel accidents are while asleep or in the morning right after waking up, so I wear very thick...
  17. J

Messing diaper at night

Hi everyone. I have a three questions Do you mess your diaper at night, if so is it voluntarily or involuntarily? Also since I have no control over my bowel, if I wake up in the middle of the night messy do I change before hopping back into bed? I realise this depends (pun intended) on how...
  18. Poofybutt

Thank Goodness I Was Diapered

I had some down time to diaper up, baby out and regress for the first time in a while and immediately after waking up I had a 'Thank Goodness I was Diapered' moment. So, I woke up abruptly this morning with a very upset stomach, don't know why, usually only spicy foods will twist my stomach in...
  19. Angellothefox

WANING MESSY/WET DIAPERS My Drawings

Here is my lettest pictures of Angellothefox Errm...What are you looking at Act like a adult This has something around it. This was based around a meeting I had. Purple text reprisents self doubt. Blue text reprisents what was said. This regards the meeting that was had about me meeting up...
  20. M

A night out drinking

For the new year, I celebrated with more than my fair share of drinks. Unfortunately, this generally leads to many more wet (duh) and apparently messy accidents. I guess because the alcohol lowers feeling in my bowel? Or maybe it just makes my messes more loose? Or maybe it's because I don't...
Back