buying diapers

1. M4saremyfavourite

Ordering diapers online. Which site?

So, I’m planning on ordering a package of diapers soon and I’m not sure which site to order from. My main issue is with the shipping companies. Canada post, only leaves the package if you are in the house. But I go to school so I’m never home in time. Puralator is the only shipping company I...
  2. Pokogirl

Important Step Towards My Diaper Life

Today was a big step towards my DL life. I finally bought the diapers I've dreamt of wearing since my childhood. 2009 they used to air the commercial in tv. Still now whenever I see the commercial I feel some kind of urge. Here's the commercial link --> https://youtu.be/j5et3Hsvyio I was potty...
  3. Pokogirl

Difference between girls and boys diapers

So, there is a diaper that I've been dying to buy. But the stores nearby only contains the boys version of the diaper. Until now the diapers I've worn didn't have any specific gender recommendation. What's the difference? Both look pretty same to be honest. Any harm in buying the boys...
  4. Pokogirl

Mamy Poko Pants XXL

So, I've finally used up all my diapers & now it's time for diaper some diaper shopping. The choices I get here is very limited. Good adult diapers are rare. So, I mostly wear baby diapers & am in love with them. Also I don't have the guts to buy adult diapers. I have 26 waist & can fit into...
  5. Pokogirl

Buying and Wearing Baby Diapers

So,who wears baby diapers here? I have always wanted to try wearing baby diapers. I have decided to buy some. But I'm unsure which one. I know there are various kinds like pull-ups,pants style,regular disposable ones etc. (I'm actually not that knowledgable about diapers) Also the sizes matter...
  6. goodnitesco96

Anybody have the brand new goodnites for boys?

So, I am back on ADISC after a very long time, I was on here back when I believe they had like a teen or kid section (anybody who was on here for a long time knows what I am talking about). But anyways, does anybody have like a pack of the brand new goodnites that just came out that I could buy...
  7. R

I Finally Bought My First Nappies

So, yeah. I finally did it, I bought my first real nappies today. I just walked into Boots, picked out a package (Depend Absorbent Underwear For Men - Super S/M, to be precise). I kept them in my messenger bag the whole day at college. I'm wearing my first one right now - wet ;) - and it feels...
  8. kashi

Study Abroad

So in about two months I will be leaving from the U.S. to study abroad in Akita Japan for about six months Aug-Dec. I am very much looking for tips tricks and advice in regards to this venture as it will be a first for me on many levels. This will be the furthest I've ever been away from home...
Back