always discreet

1. DelC

Holes in leak guards, particularly with Abena Pants/Abri-Flex and Always Discreet, plus my initial thoughts on Abena Pants M3

So, I wore Abena Pants M3 (formerly Abena Abri-Flex M3) yesterday... It was my first time wearing them. I'd meant to test them before wearing them out in public, but never got around to it (terrible idea to wear them for the first time in public, I know). I was pleasantly surprised by how well...
  2. Sparrow75

New purple edition of Always Discreet Boutique pull-ups

It seems that a new color Always Discreet Boutique pull-ups is about to be available, as shown on the French website of Always Discreet : https://www.alwaysdiscreet.fr/fr-fr/protection-incontinence-urinaire/acheter-des-produits/culottes-pour-incontinence-always-discreet-boutique-m-mauve They...
  3. Sparrow75

What's the point of dual leak barriers?

It has been recently reported that the latest versions of Goodnites now features double leak guards. They are not the first as the Always Discreet pants already have such dual leaks guards. What do you think of their efficiency? I am wondering how they can work. If some liquid passes the first...
  4. Sparrow75

Has someone tried the new Always Discreet Low Rise underwear?

I didn't notice that the moderate absorbency version of the Always Discreet underwear have been upgraded. I use the maximum absorbency versions as they used to have exactly the same design as the moderate ones, but with slightly higher absorbency capacity. But the moderate ones now feature a...
  5. W

Pull-Up Questions

I would love to wear in public, but I'm paranoid someone will notice. My first pull up was a Tena. I then bought Always Discreet, and then Abena Abriflex. Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but I thought they were all noticeable under my clothes. In a way, the Tenas and the Always seemed less notable...
Back