support

1. LittleRobbie

Autism support?

There are a lot of autistic people within the adisc community. Having been recently diagnosed I'm still learning what it means to be austic, and where to get support. Are you autistic, and what does it mean to you? What support do you receive? Are there any online support communities?
  2. ShyGirl91

Just lookin for some support 🩷

I want to start off by saying how much I love this community and I'm thankful for all of your kindness and support and friendship. 🩷 ADISC has been a safe space for me and I'm beyond grateful for this. I've deeply been struggling lately. Having DID amplifies the struggles because each part...
  3. lust4apples

I think I'm in a binge, how to avoid a purge?

So the last time I binge bought was the first time I really let myself explore being a little, at least 7 or 8 years. It was a small binge at a local dollar store and I only bought a a sample pack of diapers, a paci, a bib, and a bottle. I didn't like the feeling of these things, or maybe the...
  4. sissybabybecky

Hi

I am pretty easy going. Currently I don't work, due to medical issues. So I enjoy moping around the internet looking for things that interest me. I guess my intrest in nappies (diapers) is down to my childhood. It wasn't good. So as an adult I looked for some way to get that back. Books. I am a...
  5. ShyGirl91

I'm regretting this extreme binge...please help.

Today is Cyber Monday. I decided to go to my favorite online store and proceeded to make the single most insanely ridiculous binge/splurge I've had to date at one time. My parts were so excited about what they will soon get but once the transaction went through, I suddenly felt sick and had a...
  6. J

IC and bedwetting development

So IC pretty much started to destroy both my life and marriage. Controlling how I spent time with wife and kids, stopped going away from home or office, and became not a very fun person to be with, sometimes mean and horrible. Honestly, I became so extremely good to cover this from my wife that...
  7. BurningExplorer

Am I mentally ill? Should I look into this?

So I've been lurking around a lot recently and I've noticed, though posts and general trends, that a lot of people here tend to be on the spectrum, have bipolar disorder, ADHD, OCD, etc. As someone who has been interested in wearing diapers for a while and just recently got into it, I am...
  8. K

ADISC is your friend playing a joke on you.

What if ADISC and all the members were just made up people and the person behind it is a someone you know playing a joke on you?
  9. August08

Guilt and shame

Someone recently said some nasty things to me in regards to abdl, and I’m going through some guilt/shame about it. I know I’ll bounce back but I could use some words of encouragement
  10. G

I'm new so hello!

Hello there fellow adisc ers I am new here. I joined because I'm having a mental health crisis. I am chronically ill with a severe mental health condition and I wondered are there any other mental health sufferers who have trouble with incontinence due to acute anxiety? Plus does anyone else...
  11. LimeBloodedNoir

What do YOU do when YOUR having a bad day?

Q:What do YOU do when YOUR having a bad day? Me and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Today has been just a rotten day for me! For the past week, I have been moody, I am unable to get a job, my mind is stuck in the gutter of a bad person I used to know, and I have not been able...
  12. SparkleBunny

Hi, shy but happy to be here!

Hi, I'm Sparkles. I've come to this site for support and to share my interest in toys, blankets, coloring, and everything else that's childish. I am actually mentally younger, so part of my reason for being in the ABDL* community is to help support that. I'm not sure if there's other people that...
  13. A

Hi everyone Im new! (Incontinent :3)

A small introduction here, 18 year old who is incontinent and has been essentially their whole life.... i like music and animals A LOT and i work in retail, playing games, playing ukulele, playing with animals and smoking in my spare time :3 'ashamed wearer' came from the fact that i HATE...
  14. A

New here and looking for support

Hi everyone! This is my first time on this site and I am a bit nervous. I have had strong draw to baby things and diapers ever since I can remember. It fills me with such a strong sense of calm and security that I can't find anywhere else. This has been a deep source of shame for me and I have...
  15. Catinthehat

Found Outside Support!!

Hey guys, long time no post! I've been quite depressed and I'm going to rehab in a week or two, for quite a while. (don't ask, I'll blog about it) HOWEVER! I was crying over the phone with my cousin about how my regression and being a little might affect my stay in the program. Turns out his...
Back