review

1. babyyhazel

First time Rearz!

Soo today I tried my first Rearz Diaper! I am usually a LittleForBig diaper but wanted to try these out! I ordered a few daydreamers and barnyards and currently loving them! As for difference Rearz just hold so much more and swell up a lot! I think I’d use a Rearz for nighttime and LFB during...
  2. C

Usurpon cloth diaper brand.

Anyone heard about this brand before? Couldn't find anything about it online, only their Aliexpress store page. The only "cheap" webstore cloth diaper brand I've heard about before was Sigzagor, but, while browsing the aforementioned marketplace, i've stumbled upon another printed cloth adult...
  3. Canadianfalls

Cloth-backed Abena M4s are weird

I just got a bag of these, and they're strange. The price is alright on Amazon, so I figured I'd try them out. The backing seems to warp, and the tapes cannot be refastened without losing their grip and sliding off, becoming useless. The diaper itself can't retain well, is prone to compression...
  4. MetalDan86

Animooz diapers by Tykables

Has anyone tried these yet? Curious on what your experience was like with them seeing they are a new product. https://tykables.com/products/animooz-diapers
  5. Pinky

Navina fecial incontantance insert review

Hi All, I stumbled across these about a week ago and thought I would do a review, I found these via an eBay seller. I have moderate FC caused by IBS, so I wanted to try these as an alternative to nappies, so far they have been very effective, they are quite spendy I paid £53 for 30 aka a...
  6. SmolPupprrito

(Aus) Tena Slip Proskin Maxi Slip (Non IC Review )

So its been many years since i wore medical nappies, only back then it was out of necessity due to not being able to get access to ABDL nappies, so something was better than nothing. Due to the price of ABU nappies here in Oz, and the warmer weather, i decided to purchace a few packs of a...
  7. sidewinder400

Crinklz Plastic Run A Bit Thin?

I usually get Northshore Megamax, and have loved them for months over similarly cost ABUniverse brand products. This order, I went with Crinklz. I think their advertising resonated with me, but you know how that goes. Overall I don't think Crinklz are a bad diaper per se, but I have to use a...
  8. wew1992

Anyone keep a “diaper journal”?

I’ve been a DL for a while, but haven’t had much chance to try different brands/types. This is something I am going to do, especially with free samples. So an idea I had was to keep a little book that I am calling my diaper journal. In it I make note of brand/type, look, feel, capacity...
  9. A

NEVA Ocean Print Diaper - Picture included

Hi Everyone, So I recently received a pack of the mysterious cloth-feel Neva ocean print diapers, shipped from China. I've been looking around ADISC and Reddit for someone to do a review of them, but I haven't seen anything yet. I'm not a master reviewer, but I hope this gives you some...
  10. Jin15

ABUniverse LittlePawz Diapers: A New User's Unscientific Review

Hello there everyone! I'm fairly new to this board and wasn't sure exactly how to get started posting here, but I did get a package of LittlePawz in the mail from ABUniverse yesterday and talking about them seemed like as good a place as any to begin. I don't have a great deal of padding...
  11. W

My take on Always discreet pull ups (underwear, pull ons)

I've recently bought the Always discreet pull ups, and I've got to say they're impressive. This will be my take on these diapers. I recently typed out this post, but accidentally deleted everyhing so I'm going to make it a bit shorter than before. Ask me if you want me to elaborate on anything...
  12. BusterBunny

My thoughts of the Cuddlz Yellow Toy Pyjamas.

I recently bought a pair of Cuddlz pyjamas, and boy was their service good. I ordered the pyjamas late Thursday night and they got here TODAY, that is amazing shipping considering that these are custom sized PJ's! The fit is really nice, just loose enough to be comfortable but not so loose that...
  13. BusterBunny

My Experiance Buying From ABDLMarketplace

As a spoiler alert, I have literally nothing bad to say about ABDLMarketpalce, I just want to introduce (mostly UK, cuz they're UK based) ABDL's to the store as I have had a brilliant time buying off of them. Recently, I had finally gained the courage to buy some real ABDL clothes and shit...
  14. ThePaddedPuppy

Tykables Review

Check out my review on Tykables Overnights and custom clothing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ8daFxDr58 These are really good everyday wear, at a good price, with amazing customer service. I am not affiliated with Tykables in anyway. Review on Tykables Jeans coming up in the next...
  15. A

abu space, the first ten

soo, this is going to be a semi long duration review of the ab universe space diaper where i write a review and update it as i use the first ten diapers. i know that there are plenty of reviews out there for the space, but, i figured why not, the more information, the better. Cost: so lets...
  16. G

ABU Diaper Suits Should I Buy?

So I've been debating on whether to get an ABU Diaper Suit so I was wondering for those who have it, is it worth?, whats it feel like?, Is it high quality? does it hug your diaper, does it prevent diaper sag?, is it fun to sleep in?, is it fun to wear with your diaper out in public? Is it fun to...
  17. T

One towel's review of 35 diapers (43 counting different sizes)

The sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15CCyaNn2xSb5ZpZsHSML7ZEDx-Ebp1UUSdnxJUleBA8/edit#gid=0 The contents: somewhat standardized absorbencies, weights, sizes, textures and pictures (scaled down because google to 1/3 size - sorry bout that). Less repeatable The takeaway...
  18. Paddedwolf

cloth diaper review for CTDC diapers

So last night I got changed into one of my CTDC (changing Times Diaper Company) cloth pre-folds and pul pants. I managed to drink a lot of tea that night so I ended up doing three full wettings in it and I'm a heavy wetter. I found that these diapers were the best thing ever for heavy wetters...
  19. BabyMitchy

Depends Diaper Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFFh0zTnYCw I finally get around to talking about the classic depends. Even though this diaper has it's flaws it actually performed well over expectations when I put it to a test. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBabyMitchy
  20. apoptosis

Hello Kitty pull ups review!

I finally ordered, received, wore, and "tried out" those Hello Kitty pull ups everyone has been talking about, and I wanted to share with you all what I learned! (Two important notes regarding the fit and functionality for me specifically: I am a 180 pound, 6 foot tall, 22 year old cisgender...
Back