winter

1. padded1989

Cold weather tips?

What are some of your best tips for wintery and cold weather diaper wearing? I like how its so much easier to hide them during winter, but they can feel extra cold at times!
  2. Pokogirl

Does the cold make you wet the bed more?

Hi everyone. It's been long since I've made a post here. At first, Merry Christmas to you all. It's winter and I've noticed that I'm waking up wet more regularly this season. Generally, my bedwettings happen 2-4 nights a week. But recently it's happening almost every single night. Not only that...
  3. SleepyBunny

I hate winter.

It's so depressing. Not much sun, loads of darkness n clouds. Too cold to ride bikes outside or even just to chill outside (no pun intended) isn't fun. :( Can't wait for warm weather and the beautifulness of green grass, leaves, and singing birds. Didn't think I would feel this way so early...
  4. padded1989

Diaps and Weather

Hey! I havn't seen this topic much here, so i'll just throw it out there. What is your favorite weather for your diaper wearing? Interested if people like summer vs winter better, I kinda think that the cold coziness is great for wearing but would love to hear some thoughts! cheers
  5. 2Little2Late

Onesie For Warmth?

I was curious if anyone wears a onesie under their clothes for extra warmth but without burning up? If I wear Cuddl Duds under my clothes when I work at night, I roast and sweat to death. But yeah, starting to get cold up here and l need to stay nice and warm.
Back