food

1. K00paTr00pa

The enemy of DL's everywhere....Asparagus!

Seriously do any of you guys eat this stuff and if you do, how do you keep it from keeping from making your urine smell horrible?
  2. padded1989

Cookout?

Holidays and days off are always nice! Did anyone else wear a diap at their cookouts today? I did and it felt like such a new and shy experience, if others can relate this can be a good thread! :)
  3. KittyninjaW

Update on my Tooth.

Good news everyone, my tooth is healing up well. Honestly, now I can eat normal foods again but I have to remember to eat on my side that doesn't have my tooth removed, which can be hard.
  4. SecretDiaperAgent

Texas Roadhouse

My wife and I were eating at Texas Roadhouse the other day, and we each have different methods on eating the bread and butter. What about y’all?
  5. August08

Favorite fast food order?

What’s your all time favorite order(s) when you get fast food from any particular restaurant?
  6. Kodname87

What foods make fecal incontinence worse?

And are they temporary or permanent?
  7. psychonautalis

Favorite Little / Baby Foods?

Hello Little and Big Friends!, Just wondering what some of your favorite littlespace foods are ! Mine are: •Lunch & Dinner Foods• •Pureed/ steamed/baked butternut squash squished up with butter and 'cimanen' ^-^ •Peas and carrots! And other steamed 'veggietables' like green beans, zuccini...
  8. xionghaizi

what are your favorite fur foods?

my favorite is animal cookies or any snack shaped like animals, my first favorite was scooby snacks but I can't find them anymore, I also like cocapuffs. i also drink milk from my water dish.
  9. LimeBloodedNoir

Best food for constipation

This Post Is Less About Incontinence And More FOR Incontinences I am stressed, to the point where Im having some... Issues. Im afraid im going to wet myself and I think I need diapers more then I once thought. But my biggist issue is- well... constipation... :( Questions! Whats the best...
  10. S

Pudding in Diaper

What do you say if instead of oatmeal or bananas, would rather pudding?
  11. Pokogirl

Do you have problems eating when diapered?

Eating and peeing both at the same time seems like an wonderful thing to do. But whenever I'm diapered I seem to lose apetite. Although I have no problem with the smell of urine. Today I had breakfast with my diapers on. I also peed during eating. Yes, it was fun. But after finishing my...
  12. tiny

Weird American foods!

The recent thread discussing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches reminded me of a magazine article I saw that mentioned other weird culinary concoctions that are popular in America. :biggrin: Okay, so peanut butter and jelly sandwiches aren't my thing. When I was younger I remember hearing...
  13. captainpollution

Preparing lunches

I work two jobs currently and I don't have a very regular schedule. I sometimes get lunch breaks when I work full shifts. At either location there is usually a lounge with a refrigerator and sometimes there is a microwave. I've always had trouble packing lunch; not because of any actually...
  14. BayB8

Cinnamon Bun Oreos are the New DUNKAROOS

Guys!! You have to try the new Cinnamon Bun Oreos!! They are so good! I saw an advertisement online, or a blog about them but wasn't ever sure if it was legit but when I went into work today, they were finally there!! I searched the cookie isle just about every week until I found them!! They...
  15. Scifer555

Leakage from diapers not holding all the #1

How do you handle it? Plastic pants? Another diaper over the first? A better brand? I've only had access to baby/big kid diapers that fit, and small/medium depends. Yes depends aren't great but they do work... sometimes. I can now buy online but I just need money and if I get this job... I'll...
Back