new user

1. TylarTT

WNY ABDL - Tylar!

Hi everyone, I’m Tylar! 28M little from WNY! I have been a lurker for years, and a private practicer of ABDL for over a decade, off and on. It’s taken a long time, and I’m still not fully there, but I am starting to accept this part of me. Hence why I’m here introducing myself. I’m looking for...
  2. rethrex

Hi i'm a new user and figured i would make an intro.

Hello my name is Kevin/Rethrex i go by either. i am male, and straight. I enjoy wearing and wetting, but not messing diapers. I mostly use the forum for product reviews, and i commonly lurk around other post. I dont post often mostly because i don't have anything to say or add to a topic. I am...
  3. MinicTheMimic

Awkward Hello

Hi, I'm Mimic and I'm trying to be more social with people like me. I'm a little shy and might hesitate to reply to anything out of fear I'll be annoying. I found this site while looking for an abdl community to participate in. I'm a furry, artist, and gamer, and I just wanna try and make friends!
  4. SuzakuAkatori

Haii! New Here

Hi, I'm SuzakuAkatori but you can call me Suzaku, Suza, or Zaku for short. I'm a 26 year old Autistic ABDL from Missouri and I like Anime/manga, video games, star wars, and plenty of atompunk and raygun gothic era scifi. I'm also a big star wars fan (old expanded universe canon not the new...
  5. SleepyBunny

Im new here, so, what up.

Hello! My name is {disclosed} xD . I am sort of new here (i read on this site, but never made an account). This is my fist/only abdl forum I have joined and is also the first forum in general (i think, may not be accurate). So here it goes... I like making things and tinkering with stuff...
  6. W

Hello from BC, Canada!

Hey all! I'm WellPadded83, currently residing in beautiful Vancouver, BC! I have been a DL for as long as I can remember... I use to keep a stash of diapers when I was little and even getting my Mom to ask my Aunt for some. Guess she thought I would grow out of it :) I've kept this a secret...
  7. J

Hi everyone!

Hey guys! you can call me Julz :), I recently made an account here on ADISC but have been lurking around here for about 8 years now. Two months ago I went to a counselor and one of the main things we would speak about is my diaper fetish. It has always been apart of me but I was never able to...
Back