new baby teen

1. CutestPaddedFemboy

Hi world

I'm new here and quite shy. I don't really know what to say so I'll try this. I really like storms and lightning and I'm good at drawing. I'm still in education. I wanted to join adisc so I could connect to people who are like me. I hope to make a few friends here. I'm a femboy, and I'm...
  2. S

Saying hi

Hi everyone! Just made an account here and wanted to introduce myself. I’m alex (18 m sissy) relatively new to the community. I’ve always loved being little and small and the first time I wore panties it opened my eyes. Feel free for anyone to message me, I’m wanting to explore the community...
  3. birdman

Hello! I’m 18 and new here!

Okay so first of all this is my first time being on these forums and it’s seems great! I am 18 year old male and like wearing diapers. I’ve only worn Goodnites and love them. Currently wearing while writing this. I was diapers as a comfort and to feel more safe. I where them as much as I can...
  4. Roverthesissybabyfur

Diaper and pjs

Hello hi am new to this community and have really wanted to know where i can find some cute well padded diapers (girly or not i dont care~) and where i can get some snuggly mlp onesies (prefered apple jack and rainbow dash) or some pj bottoms (dont let my name confuse ya, im male but a sissy~)
  5. H

Hello there, Im new

Hi, im new hear today and would love to get myself out there :sweatdrop: Iv never really been good at forums but i really want to give this one a go, as my profile says i am a diaper loves like most people hear. One thing is iv never really told people about my diaper play ((or what ever...
Back