tips

1. SpaceMan47

So what do I do now?

I was thinking of looking through old threads to find answers to some of my questions, but I figured y’all would probably love to answer them for the millionth time this week! Besides I’d imagine things change quite quickly, so an answer from a month ago may not be as useful now! Anyways, I’ll...
  2. EdwardTheDL1998

Tips on telling friends about wearing diapers

Greetings! I've been taking a month or so break from ADISC, but I am now back, and I thought I would kick my return off with some stories and tips regarding telling friends that you wear diapers. I have as of this time, voluntarily, told 6 friends about me wearing diapers. Well... 5 friends...
  3. OriginalT

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Hey! I thought it would be fun to make a forum for people to discuss the new animal crossing game, post tips and trade their user ID's So far, I've had a lot of fun playing - especially in little space!
  4. Cthulhu

My diapered week in london

Remember that trip to London i posted about (With the other account i made called ''Luxuria''. Ceating that account was a mistake, i won't use it again and didn't mean to use more than one account) ? Well, i made it. I made it to the hotel in London (from Sweden) with a weeks supply of diapers...
  5. Cthulhu

Going abroad for a week, just to wear diapers 24/7

I'll start by saying that i don't wish to become incontinent, i only want to get as close as possible to experiencing what it would be like, for a short time. I'm not sure if i can pull this off, but it's something i've fantasized about for a couple years. What i want to do is to go on vacation...
  6. Cthulhu

Cosidering wearing to a temporary workplace

I'm employed by a company that ''lends'' me out to other companies, so i don't work at the same place year after year (i hope you understand what i'm trying to describe). I'm working at a new place this week (starting tomorrow), before going back to where i've been working for almost a year now...
  7. Cthulhu

Help me through my first ever diaper experience

My dad is going away for a week so i'll have the house to myself, which basically never happens. I just found a site where i can order diapers discretely and with fast shipping, so i plan on ordering some for when i'm home alone:) This would be my first time wearing a diaper since i was about...
  8. DLGoplayer

Learning new languages

Does anyone have any tips for learning a new language? Currently I am working on learning japanese/日本語。 I am using roesetta stone to learn it, but it does occasionally get confusing. So I wanted to know, how to help yourself memorize new words and phrases in different languages.
Back