trip

1. Cthulhu

My diapered week in london

Remember that trip to London i posted about (With the other account i made called ''Luxuria''. Ceating that account was a mistake, i won't use it again and didn't mean to use more than one account) ? Well, i made it. I made it to the hotel in London (from Sweden) with a weeks supply of diapers...
  2. I

So, the diaper adventure of a lifetime is happening...

...if i can get a suitcase full of diapers etc to London, without my parents noticing. I have been on this forum for almost two years, but i hated my username so i made a new account. In a couple of weeks, I'm going by myself to London for a week. I plan to wear diapers from the moment I've...
  3. Cthulhu

Going abroad for a week, just to wear diapers 24/7

I'll start by saying that i don't wish to become incontinent, i only want to get as close as possible to experiencing what it would be like, for a short time. I'm not sure if i can pull this off, but it's something i've fantasized about for a couple years. What i want to do is to go on vacation...
  4. perlFerret

Quick advice: 4 hour plane trip, Dry 24/7 or Bellissimo?

I'm going to be taking a 4 hour plane ride in a week. I have a choice between Dry 24/7 and Bambino Bellissimo. I intend to change right before and right after the flight. So taking into account all the factors (not just absorbency but also swelling, structural integrity after 4 hours of...
Back