advice and experiences

1. PastelPadding

Cloth Diapers?

Seeing how much this is costing me, I'm wanting to look into cloth diapers as an alternative. Does anyone here use them? Does anyone know if there's a good guide online somewhere? In the research I've done, I should expect to need a pail to keep soiled ones in until I can launder them, but I see...
  2. Octopi

Would Love Your Opinion- U-IC and Pain

My Backstory and issue: My U-IC was caused by a surgery I had last year that addressed a chronic issue I had after a traumatic event that affected my pelvic floor and urinary tract. I have pretty constant small amounts of leakage that quickly becomes worse with movement (and is considered a...
  3. Octopi

Hi! Any advice on Self-Acceptance?

Hi everyone, I’m new here and I’m super excited to finally join (as opposed to lurking)! I’m also nervous, as this is my very first step in accepting myself for what I enjoy! Despite wanting to wear pull-ups/diapers my whole life I was shamed into refusing to try. Due to some urinary issues...
  4. woofmeow

lonely nights

I remember when I first realized I was a little and was so happy in the fact that I could feel so little. But then as I was in the community longer the realization that the littles heavily outweigh the cg hit me. Even now being little is hard because I wanna feel taken care of and nobody's there...
  5. babadada

New daddy/carer saying hi

Hi everyone Really nice to find this forum. I'm starting out as a daddy to a little and I'm hoping to get to know some littles and carers. I want to be the best daddy/carer I can be to my little and find out more about the ABDL community. It's a long story but basically I've been a pup player...
  6. daddysboy0

What can little boys do for their daddy to make him happy?

For context, I'm brand new to ABDL and other than chatting online or via text, I've never had an actual daddy take care of me IRL. I've tried searching the forums here, and other places and haven't really found much of an answer. This question is mostly for daddies of little boys, but feedback...
  7. P

got sober and grew out of it?

So in the past year I've finally gotten sober and I dont know what happened but this part of me just left? I got out of rehab and put on a diaper and it was nice and fun but the craving for it is gone. I find it hard to enter little space sober and I haven't even checked my clothes that I do...
  8. lilemery

Your Partner Does not have to be into ABDL when you meet…

I get it. I really do. It would make life sooooo much easier if there were an abundance of caregivers just ready and happy to take care of us but that is simply not the case. I’ve just been active on here for a short thing but there are so many posts searching for a caregiver. The numbers just...
  9. PastelPadding

1 hour pee cycle

Hello! I have to take medications that have me peeing every hour or so. At night, this gets frustrating because of having to get up to go to the restroom 3 or 4 times a night. I've been resisting actually using diapers because I think that I could become dependent on them and I don't yet know...
  10. Cherrypie

24/7 for the New Year

Hello, I am planning on going 24/7 in 2023. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do and I feel now is the right time to commit to it. I know it’s gonna be a challenge at times, especially when wearing at work, wearing in the company of friends, family and when out and about. But it’s something...
  11. N

Finally told my girlfriend, looking for some advice.

Hello, I’m sure this gets posted a lot, so forgive me I have not been on this forum too much but I will look around. I was hoping I could get some advice from anyone who has been in a similar situation. So I have been into abdl for awhile now (specifically DL) and never had the balls to tell...
  12. TungstenWrist

About the Time Before You Get Your First Diapers

Hey, so I have been browsing diaper related parts of the internet for several years, but I have never gotten a chance to try actually wearing diapers. I don't have a source of income as of yet, and my house always has someone there with only very few exceptions which don't last long, so diapers...
  13. S

First-time adult bedwetting

Hello there, I am a 40-year-old female. I woke up this morning having completely soaked the couch. I slept with a hot water bottle last night and thought that maybe it could have leaked in the night, but that doesn't appear to be the case. It's really weird that I didn't wake up or notice at...
  14. C

New but Old

Hello, First I just want to say I love my life and my husband more than anything. He is a smart, loving, generous, compassionate man. He would do anything for anyone in the world. He works very hard and I can't say enough great things about him. please excuse my grammar and spelling I suck at...
  15. SallyJayy

Guilty Conscious💔🍼👶

My fiancé can be in little space and be perfectly happy.Other days he will regret being and abdl and tells me "What would other people think if they found out".It is such a downer because I want him to be happy fully happy but I know he will always feel guilty about wearing diapers and being the...
  16. B

New Daddy Looking for Advice

Hi! I am Tinkerbell... Tink for short. I made this account just a few moments ago but I have been associated with the ABDL community for neatly a decade now. I recently found the Love of my life and was married. My husband is a very gentle and caring man, and a wonderful Daddy. He is not so...
  17. kashi

Study Abroad

So in about two months I will be leaving from the U.S. to study abroad in Akita Japan for about six months Aug-Dec. I am very much looking for tips tricks and advice in regards to this venture as it will be a first for me on many levels. This will be the furthest I've ever been away from home...
Back