sissy

1. Me as sissy girl

Me as sissy girl

2. michaelmc

First time out as a girl

I have a long time good friend who a year ago transitioned to a woman she had the operation in Brighton UK , she has known i am a cross dresser for a long time but has never seen my girlie side but today i had to see her to discuss her move to a new home as i will drive the hire van. I made the...
  3. michaelmc

Smilies

Am i the only member here who wishes we had some more relatable smilies that are more topical to our content? What are your ideas for smilies ? More ABDL , SISSY , IC 👶👼🐤🍼🚼🐥🐣👨‍🍼👩‍🍼🧑‍🍼🤱🌈🎀 I would love some more relevant to adisc
  4. michaelmc

I love cute vests

I bought a gorgeous cute pink vest today its a Primark uk 16 and very stretchy its baby pink with awesomely cute lace trim and when i wear it it's see through and shows every contour my nipples are very clearly visable as is my belly button 😁 Best bit is it was in a charity shop for 50p I love...
  5. michaelmc

ADISC ?

I have a friend who last year had THE op and he now she told me off an encounter with an abdl and i found myself trying to explain the different types and communities and realised in the process just how complex our community as a whole is .... So my question here to you is how would you explain...
  6. MichelleM39

Hi.....

Hi. I'm Michelle. I'm a sissy. As you can imagine, my unusual sexuality has led to me being very open-minded about other unique sexualities. I love to talk with people who understand that we don't typically choose our sexualities, those sexualities somehow choose us.
  7. -1004305557.png

-1004305557.png

I'm a baby qween
  8. sissyprincess2390

Trying to be babie while still sickes

Good morning everyone. Thanks once again for the kind words and encouragement yesterday, I appreciate it. Today I have some time to be babie so I'm dressed up in my onesie, socks, and paci. So I'm wondering if anyone can give me some ideas of what I can do in my littlespace today. Something like...
  9. sissyprincess2390

Old pictures(still feel sick and sad :(

Here's some old photos I took in the past. I really miss the feeling of wearing diapers and occasionally using them as intended. I felt more cute in them than I do now in just a onesie and a pacifier. I wish I had my own baby space to be babie as much as I please. I wish I had a job to try and...
  10. sissyprincess2390

Feeling sick(I hate it so much)

Since yesterday my throat has been hurting and I've been coughing nonstop. This is nothing new for me but it's almost the holiday season which is the worst time to get sick. I've been trying to fall back asleep with my onesie and pacis, but I've been having no luck and it sucks. Falling back...
  11. sissyprincess2390

Some sissy pictures

These are some pictures I took recently. The red dress might be my favorite I've worn so far. I know I'm adorable but I will appreciate any compliments on how cute I look. Also am not the best with the media thing, but I tried my best and I hope it turned out well. 😊 😊 🥰 🥰
  12. michaelmc

ABDL Wish List

What's on your ABDL Wish List ? 🚼 🥰 I want a baby dress And shoes that look like the real deal 🥰 Links for other members would help everyone (y) share the joy Heres one i just got and super cute , for the record im a 43" waist and they fit me 🥰...
  13. DiaperSissyStephanie

Hello there (newbie here)

Hello there, just introducing myself, im sissy stephanie, diapered 24/7 into graphic design, video games and love to cook :)
  14. Demonbabywearspamps

Do i count as a sissy?

I'm trans masc/non binary and a femboy but I've been wondering if I can be trans masc and still be a sissy? Or would I just be a femboy? I like wearing fem stuff and using she/her for sexual reasons only. Outside of that I use he/they. I'm afab if that helps? I like being masc outside of nsfw...
  15. michaelmc

Conundrum

Your in the showers at the swimming baths when your trousers and underwear are stolen , you can take one item from lost property in lost property are.... 1) pairs of kids underwear ( just big enough ) 2) a pair of granny knickers 3) a thong 4) a pair of lace see through sexy panties 5) a box...
  16. michaelmc

Give a Sissy/Girlie name to the person above you

Give a sissy name to the person above you adding an avatar is optional I have alterier motives as i have yet to settle on one for myself so maybe i will be inspired :unsure: Have fun and be kind 🤣 ❤️
  17. Paddydaddy34

Finally giving this a try (advice?)

Hey everyone, I have been interested in diapers/abdl as long as I can remember. I was pleased for find a community that can help facilitate my passion. I'd love to meet some people online and maybe even in person. But in person makes me a little nervous. How did you guys find your first abdl...
  18. michaelmc

New line of dresses

I have just found some cute dresses on Aliexpress and ordered one. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005347814185.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.55b138dadu6WW5&mp=1 Sorry i cant upload from my tv any photos
  19. michaelmc

Wish !

If you had one ultimate WISH what would you wish for ?
  20. michaelmc

What's the best panties ...

The question is asked what's best , one main cute picture or a cute pattern? Idealy i would have the best of both in one pair. With lace elastic or not is another question ? For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants . All links to that...
Back