lifestyle

1. Goodnitesmoon4

How to Show You’re an ABDL Without Wearing Diapers in Public

Hi everybody, As of late I’ve wanted to accept this quirky side of my personality, so my question is this. How do you express your ABDL side in public, attract potential mates, etc. in public without wearing diapers in public and without outing yourself to muggles? I really don’t feel...
  2. PetPuppyAlex

Not Feeling Society Post-Pandemic

I don't really want to reintegrate into society post-COVID. My world has changed so much through the pandemic. I lost a career, a s/o (breakup), a friend (suicide), and my mind (hospitalized) in the same weekend. I worked on myself, got into the best shape of my life, did freelance work, and...
  3. Z

Resource list

ABDL Community Directory Table of Contents Educational Resources Media Spokespersons Events Forums Vloggers First Person Perspective Friends & Partners Foreign Language Podcasters Authors . Educational resources Understanding Infantilism ADISC Infantilism Commentary on the AB/DL Gender...
  4. Z

Wad up

So I like d/s and bondage. I like the idea of a harmless experience like being willing to try wearing diapers shaping how empathetic you are able to be with others. I don't have any inhibitions about picking up diapers from the store in front of strangers, but I definitely would never let it...
  5. P

Never thought I would be an AB

Hi, just thought I'd throw this out there to see if anyone has had a similiar experience. (I also haven't posted much yet and want to contribute!) I've always been interested in wearing diapers and in my late teens discovered the online ABDL community. I seeked discussions about diapers and...
  6. inconsurferdude

Stress incontinence becoming more frequent…

Hi, this is my first post :) I've read the forums in the past, but just recently joined the site. A little background: I wet the bed several times a week during high school, but this mostly stopped when I started college, although it sometimes still occurs when I drink beer/alcohol at night...
  7. Astro

Good sources needed for ABDL explanation.

Hey peeps, I have been trying to explain the ABDL lifestyle to my friend who I recently told about my other side. The problem is she is not the sharpest knife in the set and is have having an issue comprehending it. I have said she can ask me any question she wants and I'll answer it but that...
Back