sleep

1. Sleeping in my onesie

Sleeping in my onesie

2. babyraggydolls

Sleeping but wish it was in a nappy

I didn’t sleep much, I got 2 hours then needing to pee woke me up, but I got really worked up last night getting in an argument with someone and then I guess I was so stressed I struggled to sleep until I felt burnt out. I just keep feeling sick and breathless, the doctors running every test he...
  3. Canadianfalls

Recommendations for active sleepers?

Hello all! For those like me who are active sleepers (toss and turn a lot, move a lot in bed, get up often overnight, etc) what diapers keep you covered? Until recently I've liked the BetterDry and it's worked for my heavy needs, but seems to lose any side-protection when a bit wet. The bigger...
  4. K

I cant sleep.

Does any baby have a video that makes them sleepy?
  5. L

Another bedwetting mishap?

Hey everyone! It's Aubrey. I posted yesterday about the weird occurance that my gf ran into with her sudden bedwetting habit, which led me to do further research on what could have happened and cases similar to it. One of the ones I'm sure we all (or a good few of us had) experienced at sleep...
  6. L

GF bedwetting occurance

So my gf never wet the bed, not since she was still in diapers (she was last in them just after she turned two). However she spent a week at her grandparents cabin a few months ago and one of her cousins drizzled water around her lower area, as if she had peed herself in her sleep... nightly...
  7. BabyDL44

What diaper should I wear tonight?

Debating about which diaper to wear tonight. Abu simple, littlepawz, space, cushies, Barebums, or preschools.
  8. SissySimone

Happy dreams

usually i have a lot of nightmares and don't sleep that well but on the occasions (around 10) that i've slept in diapers in the last month i've noticed not only do i get a good nights sleep but i don't seem to get nightmares, most of the dreams are really nice, usually involving lego! there must...
  9. Allegro

Which Stuffed Animal Should I Sleep With?

I have a sock monkey and a cat. I can't decide which one I should sleep with. What do you think?
  10. Mickeymic

Hey Y'all

I am a 50 year old veteran with a 3 year old soul from Louisiana. Most of the time I enjoy being an adult, but occasionally I like to share a toddler experience with a friend. I like cooking and eating fine Cajun food. My Maw-Maw taught me how to cook. And, My Paw-Paw taught me how to hunt...
  11. C

Sleeping In a Messy Diaper

I love messing my diaper before going to bed and sleeping in it X3 What about you guys? Tell me your stories ;)
  12. Scifer555

What are you supposed to do when...

When you feel restless? When you can't get to sleep and you've exausted all your options and eliminated causes of sleeplessness such as not drinking caffine, not playing media of any kind before bed, and even going so far as to use a natural or chemical sleep aid? Sometimes I think that the true...
  13. MellowYellow

I want to start peeing in my diaper while I sleep :D

Would really be helpful if anyone had any information that I could use to achieve this. I'm afraid of hypno-files (like "Warpmymind") they claim to be curses (the majority) that the people who are then cursed have to pay for the removal of the curse, sounds like some serious shit, I don't want...
Back