job

1. TexHagrid

What did you want to be when you grew up?

When you were younger (talking about your real life age!), what kind of job/career did you aspire to have? Like many kids, I changed my mind a lot. Over the years, some of my career goals were: Pro Football Player, Pyro Technician, Rollercoaster Designer, and Teacher.
  2. BluefireJay05

I can't believe i bought some play-doh plus a question

just like the title says...... I bought some play-doh. the other day in wal-mart I looked and looked and could not find the right kind of toys then I see some play-doh and I picked up and purchased it. I have not had any fun with it yet I need to find a table with a smooth enough surface and...
  3. PaciPrincesss

Interesting encounter

So I had a curious encounter with someone at work last night... I work as a cashier, and this guy came to my register holding only a package of avent pacifiers. At first I just figured he had a baby and theirs went missing and needed new ones. But when he handed them to me, I got a sort of...
  4. Cthulhu

Cosidering wearing to a temporary workplace

I'm employed by a company that ''lends'' me out to other companies, so i don't work at the same place year after year (i hope you understand what i'm trying to describe). I'm working at a new place this week (starting tomorrow), before going back to where i've been working for almost a year now...
Back