question

1. Eagertail

Exploring my littlespace

So I’m a little new to regression and I’m still exploring the headspace, I know that being fed from a bottle (honeymilk works extra well) puts me into lilspace. But I still find it hard to get into it. I’ve tried watching cartoons (Bluey and wow wow wubzy), coloring, “faking til i make it”...
  2. gooba

Paradoxical bladder strength

Ok long time lurker first time poster here (besides intro) Some pretext: I’ve been into diapers and such for as long as I can remember but you all know the spiel so I’ll skip it. Basically I used to do this thing where I would pee a little into my underwear and let it dry then do it again and...
  3. padded1989

Increasing usage

happy weekend! I have used diapers for awhile for bedwetting and travel and also just liking them, and some family knows but im mostly very shy about it. What have been your strategies as you all have began wearing them more often and slowly revealing that if that is a relatable feeling? I am...
  4. Nova95

How many Diapers should I pack for a 10 day vacation?

I have plans to stay in diapers 24/7 for the next 10 days while visiting another diaper friend. I have 30 currently. Is that too many?
  5. DiaperLoverBaby

What smells like this?

Hey! Yesterday i tried two of theese in my diapers: Its the Rearz Overnight Booster Pads, and OH MY GOD are they awesome!! First of all they go from 1.5cm in size to 8cm when saturated! They give me the most amazing padded experience. And secondly they smell like pure heaven! Does anyone know...
  6. Fulgrim

Hi I'm new

Soooo I do not know what to do, may someone explain
  7. CutestPaddedFemboy

Has anyone here ever seen or been in a tornado?

So I'm really into extreme weather and i really want to go storm chase tornadoes. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen, been near or has been caught in a tornado?
  8. CutestPaddedFemboy

question

I was reading the rules and I was wondering if it is ok to share my DeviantArt account as I occasionally draw abdl characters? If anyone has an answer I'd love to hear it.
  9. DanielThePurpleHusky

Boosting a Pull-Up?

I want to purchase some pull-ups because I really like them and they are the only cheap alternative I have for now; however, they don't hold much at all. I have some boosters - both EU and US ABUniverse boosters - and would like to see if I can boost up the pull-ups to hold and swell up more...
  10. M

Diaper mess diet

Hi, I really want to make a large mess in my diaper but I'm unsure what I need to eat to get the best result, I'm looking to make a large firm poop in my diaper but I also want to know what diet would be needed for the opposite (runny and wet)?
  11. ShyGirl91

What's Yours? 🤷‍♀️

What's a phobia of yours? One of mine is arachnophobia. Yes, I'm deathly terrified of spiders. 🕷
  12. ShyGirl91

How?

Hey 👋 Does anyone know how to activate or use the bold and italicized buttons on posts? Mine is grayed out and not letting me use them. 😤 I became an established contributor yesterday but I guess that doesn't have anything to do with it? Thanks. 🩵
  13. PandaBoi

Favorite Colour Crayon

HI! a bit silly but what's everyone's favorite flavor or color crayon? Also, what kinda things do you all like drawing with crayons? Mine is baby blue and I love coloring trees <3
  14. Spitfire153

Why do adult diapers not use the triple channel technology seen on pampers

Seems like a pretty basic but good feature to stop the gel from shifting around .
  15. M

Will Adult wearing diapers ever be considered as "normal" by everyone ?

I mean, yes it's a fetish for some of us, but for other it isn't even sexual, they wanna wear diapers for comfort and for anxiety issues. Diaper are basically an underwear... Why is it that as soon as we see an adult wearing it, we expect him to be strongly mocked, judged pejoratively ?! Is...
  16. NightFlare76

How Durable are AB Pacifiers?

I would like to know how durable the AB Pacifiers are from any of the various brands or stores that offer them. I consider myself more DL oriented than AB but I think I have some type of oral fixation as I am almost always chewing on something. If I have a pack of gum it's gone in less than a...
  17. N

What happened to Baby-Pants.com?

I have made several attempts to place an order online at Baby-Pants.com in recent months. This used to be a great site for ordering all sorts of ABDL related items and especially adult plastic/PUL/etc. pants. The prices were fairly decent and often lower compared to other sites. They had a huge...
  18. Changes500

Diapers are making me wanna work out?

I don’t know about the rest of y’all but whenever I put on a diaper I like to look at myself in the mirror to see how it looks and this usually leads to me seeing my body which isn’t quite fit. I find it weird that my abdl side is making me want to better my physique and I’m wondering if anyone...
  19. WishfulJirachi

A fun question for those who are incontinent

You come across a person who says they are able to cure you of your incontinence, but at the cost of your not being able to wear diapers or anything of the sorts ever again. Would you take up this offer? Why or why not?
  20. EclipseWolf

When to come out as ABDL to a (potential) boyfriend?

I’m going on a date with a guy from work and I know that if we pursue a relationship, I will eventually have to tell him about my little side. How far into the relationship should I do that? Should I tell him at the same time that I tell him I’m asexual? Should I wait until we start thinking...
Back