little headspace

1. DreamyDoodleBug

What's the one little item you want most?

Let's pretend that space and money isn't an issue, it could be whatever, even something that an adult sized version of (probably, lots of talented people in this community) doesn't exist. For myself I am really happy with my already existing little collection, most of which I've gotten from...
  2. MaxineRavenwood

Little space cartoons.

So I'm trying to get into little space stuff. I'm definitely into wearing diapers, being a sissy, both as a lifestyle and sexually. I want to get deeply immersed into the role. My soon to be caregiver is going to have enforced little space time, and so I'm practicing watching cartoons. I watch...
  3. LittleGirlGrey

Best Steam Games for Littles.

Hewwo! My name is Grey, and I've been doing age regression for a little while now. The hypothesis I use to regress causes me to lose all bladder control, as well as my ability to talk/read/walk. What Steam games are appropriate for a little with these restrictions? I regress to ages 2-6 if that...
  4. Prillprillprill

Do littles grow up?

I recently told someone about my AB/ little side and one of the questions they asked was 'can/will your little grow up?' My first instinct was to say no but then I thought I don't know for sure that won't happen. Looking back now when I first started having little time I did different...
  5. HugeBulge

Outsider question. AB vs Little

Hello AB, I'm an outsider to your community. I'm (alomst) purely a DL. But I just noticed something on this here forum. On your profile page, you can check which tags apply to you. AB, DL, IC, Furry and so on. There's also Little. And I just noticed that some people have Adult Baby, and some...
  6. paddedkaza

3.2 year-old ABDL in Denver, Colorado!

Hello! I’ve frequented this site I think since I was a teenager. I remember when first finding it the powerful feeling of acceptance I felt knowing that there were others like me that enjoyed the same stuff that I did. So naturally I waited a decade or so to make an account. So here’s the...
  7. Gooberology

Afraid to grow up

Howdy, I'm nearly 21 years old, I've been a little since I was 7, and in the abdl community since around 2017. I have to admit, I've been really dispirited by the rough transition to adulthood. I was a gifted student my whole life, and went into an Early College program my last 2 years of...
  8. KourtneySucc

Kourtney Waddles to the field

Hello Everyone I'm new to this site but I've mostly been around discord abdl server. im trying my introduction again. My name is Kourtney im 20 but my little age is 1-3, anatomy say I'm a male but I love to feel feminine and live a girly sissy life (behind closed doors atm) i'm a huge music...
  9. bigtoddler96

Do Adult Preschoolers like to wear diapers/pull-ups?

I know Adult Babies and Adult Toddlers like to wear diapers, but what about Adult Preschoolers? Would they still like to wear diapers/pull-ups or would they wear regular underwear (with or without childish prints) instead?
  10. appletinytee

Switchy -voice

I noticed sometimes my voice may sound like my little voice but I’m kinda in awe of how cute my lil boy is being.. does anyone switchy relate? Also are there any funny lil parallels of how your mind is being big vs. Lil?? That you’d like to share?
  11. bunnysquigglez

Plus size accessories? Little room suggestions?

Howdy! Im new to this site and only became and ABDL this year (I was little before that, just only tried diaps this year) and I have so many questions and just wanna get others input on stuff! I guess I'll start out by asking some of the stuff I've been trying to find that maybe you babies can...
  12. DragonPrinceling

Going to sleep little

I have difficulty sleeping ‘big’ because my mind goes to unhappy places at night, so I get into a little headspace every night. I have a few things I use to keep my mind in littlespace. I wrap up one of my stuffies in my blankie and cuddle it with the crook of one arm whilst holding my favourite...
  13. DragonPrinceling

Littlespace Place

Do you have a place where it is easier for you to slip into a little headspace? For me, the attic at my foster family’s home is the perfect space. It is full of all my sister’s old toys from growing up, I have to crawl to get around, and nobody bothers me but the cat- and the cat is adorable...
  14. JaysonTheRegressor

Entire day in littlespace with someone else as the CG

Hello everyone! I am hyped about tomorrow! I'm going to get to spend the whole day tomorrow regressed and everyone in the house is going to treat me like a baby 🥺 I am so excited as this is the first time I would have regressed with someone else being my CG I do have my own CG (daddy <3) but...
  15. Jonjon

Surprised While In Littlespace?

Have you ever had someone surprise you while you were in littlespace? I'm not affected by having anyone see me in jonjons, overalls, or even in diapers. However, a few times friends of my Daddy have walked in on me having my temperature taken, and I've found it extremely embarrassing - even...
  16. F

Hewwows! (sorry little side coming out)

Hi! I'm using my fursona name cuz I'm a babyfur. Anyway, Im new to adisc and everyone seems awesome here! Im gonna be using little talk unless im serious, so stay little!! :paci:
  17. KittyninjaW

Life has steadly improved.

Hey everyone, sense My brother left for the army, Life has steady improved. First off, I think I know what my little side is, Basically, It's a boy who knows he's a boy but likes to be treated like/called a little girl. Not sure what the name for that is though, Probably Sissy, or Fem-boy. Also...
  18. A

When/How to tell s/o?

I pretty much am only active on here to get advice so I apologize for that... but tl;dr- I slipped into headspace with my girlfriend one night but I'm not sure she picked up on it. My friend said I should just get it out of the way now but I'm not sure if I can or how to go about it... I posted...
  19. A

How do you accept yourself

I've been interested in little stuff since.. forever? I've always just sort of assumed it was normal, I guess. I've always been happy to say I'm the youngest in my friend group or have people treat/talk to me like I'm a kid. I also just like the thought of "children's things". Like, seeing a...
  20. BabyAshie

Rules that daddy can have for me?

Herro, I'm new to the site and I was wondering if anyone had any rule examples that my daddy (boyfriend) can have for me when I am in my little state... he is we're doing it online right now but sooner or later we're gonna move in together and it's hard comming up with rules... these are a few...
Back