wet diaper

1. ShyGirl91

OMG...DO I HAVE DIAPER RASH?!?!?!

This is the first time EVER that my littles have been this present, this brave to come forward, and first time EVER for them to be diapered 24/7. I got home today, thankfully in one piece. Littler kept coming forward as I drove home. She had a very wet diaper and it was bothering her because...
  2. ShyGirl91

It happened 😬

For the past week, the littles have been out more which means I've been wearing more. For the past two nights, my 2 year old part and 10 month old part wet in their sleep. We've all been struggling and the littles have been very needy and they have been more forward and present lately. I'm...
  3. tenanacious

Wet the bed drunk

So I drank to excess on a work do and before I went to bed I drank some water to try and avoid the dreaded hangover. I did have a nappy on as I usually do when away in hotels (standard procedure). I woke up this morning and was wet and had started to leak a tiny bit too. I’ve done this before...
  4. BHDiaperLover

Wearing my first proper ABDL Diaper!!!

I just got my order of crinklz astronaut diapers and that marks the first time I got any real Abdl diapers other than store brand pullups and diapers. I drank as much water as I could and had the biggest accident I could manage for my first time. Now I’m waddling around like a toddler and I...
  5. ShyGirl91

How Would You Like/Do You Like Your Wet Diaper Checked Most?

What would be your favorite method of having your diaper checked? Mine would be asking if I'm wet combined with the front of my diaper squeezed or finger in the leak guard.
  6. changing-time.jpg

changing-time.jpg

Changies? :3
  7. pampers568

Bed wetting

Hi if I go to bed with a full bladder and needing to do poo will I wake up with a wet and messy diaper?
  8. michaelmc

Thing's i like about a wet

When I've wet my nappy i love to the warm wet feeling of sqwishy pulp , I'll squirm around to feel it move and slip about as i smoosh it. I love the feel of the pee as it trickels down over my bum when i wee lying down on my back. I love the feel of the bubbles of air tickling me as air escapes...
  9. ShyGirl91

Little Feeling Sad🙍‍♀️Question

This is the first time in a long time my littles have gotten to wear diapers and use them for as long as they have this long weekend. Today, my two year old little is feeling so sad because she's wet and needs gentle, loving hands to change her. I try to meet these needs; however I'm not a...
  10. Rotommowtom

Wetting Diapers

Diapers i dunno. i just want to talk about wetting diapers (now please keep this appropriate, so no inappropriate stuff.) but i wanna know, i love the way wetting a diaper feels. the way it swells and the bulky feeling of the diaper beings joy. do you like wet diaper sag? or is it just...
  11. moonb0y

Walmart Assurances

I picked up a pack of Assurances from Walmart a while ago because I like pull ups and they were alright and held about one full bladder but I just got another pack and now they’re tapes and hold at least double what they did before? Has anyone tried them recently?
  12. CJB

What is the longest amount of time you have stayed in a wet/messy diaper?

For me, I stayed in a wet diaper all night my first time, which was about 7-8 hours! Next time, I will be wet for even longer! ☺️
  13. ciaopupp

First Time Wearing

Do you remember your first time wearing? How did it feel to wet if you did the initial time after putting a diaper on? Do you instinctively and almost reactively (without thinking) wet your diaper? Personally I remember my first time wearing on my own I was so nervous. I didn’t wet the first...
  14. BabyLillytheprincess

🥺👉👈 Does anyone think im adorable

Does anyone think im adorable? 🥺 I also I have a wet diaper 😭
  15. BabyLillytheprincess

😓

I’m a very sleepy baby 😭😭
  16. lizzy21

Night pee

so i just started wearing again and it’s 2am and i soaked my goodnight ): anyone up to chat?! also how do you deal ? change right away or wait until morning
  17. lizzy21

What’s the longest you’ve stayed in a wet diaper?

the longest for me would be a day (: what about you? bonus point if you were messy too!
  18. J

Do you folks that wear diapers for pleasure ever wear for practical purposes too?

I took my dog for a long walk earlier and decided to wear a diaper so I wouldn’t have to stop for bathroom breaks. We walked for about three hours and my diaper was heavy, saggy, and leaking a bit by the end so we called it quits then. It was fun though and I didn’t have to stop for potty...
  19. Coney

Do your balls hurt when wet?

Um. So first off nsfw topic warning!! Maybe it’s how I’m tightly taping my diapers, or maybe it’s cause I point my pecker down when taping up, but when I’m waking up wet the pressure against my balls specifically my left one is putting some small strain/pain on it. Is this normal and I’m just...
  20. Austen00

Makeshift diapers

Ok so last week I remade my old makeshift diapers I made when I was 12 that were 7 swiffer pads in the front well today I’m trying messing them by putting 2 pads in the back I’m not big on messing my diapers either I just always wanted to try it with a makeshift one
Back