weekend

1. FinnaYeet

Gonna be wearing for 24+ hours this weekend. Anyone Got any Challenges?

I've got a weekend free after a while of not wearing. Anyone got any suggestions on any challenges to do without changing? My only rule is no Messing. Not to put anyone down that does it, but its just not my cup of tea.
  2. Fafnir789

How to plan a Fully Diapered Weekend?

So, due to some good fortune, my roommates will be gone from Friday morning till Monday evening, giving me a rare opportunity to go fully diapered for entire days. Usually I only have a few hours of privacy so I haven't been able to wear overnight much before. I had a diaper weekend one prior...
  3. Poofybutt

Baby Weekend With Mommy

Howdy Y'all, As the title says, me and my Mommy friend are gearing up for a beautiful weekend with one another starting this Thursday and ending later in the evening on Saturday :) I'm so excited, the stars have aligned, I have a rare weekend off and so does she. She is picking me up Thursday...
  4. M

How long you've been in a wet diaper?

I' am incontinent, and as I will not leave the house this weekend, I put a diaper today, Friday, and only intend to change on Sunday. I think with a plastic pants I'll get. How long you have stayed in a wet diaper?
Back