nappies

1. ICDiaperLover

Attends Slip Active

Hi all, So I normally wear Tena slips plus and maxi but I recently bought some attends slip active 10m. I like them, they are very good in being discreet hold up like a Tena slip plus but the unusual way they tape up is pretty uncomfortable after a wearing for a bit the Velcro bit on the front...
  2. littlebabyandy

nappy history

this is my nappy history, still in nappies now, renal development delayed
  3. nappybaby

new Lillydoo size 8 Nappies

Hi everyone, i just stumbled upon a new size by german nappy manufacturer Lillydoo. They finally made a size 8 and I can´t wait to try them out. has anyone else seen or worn them already?
  4. Squishynappy

I struck gold!

Firstly I should say hello, this is my first post. I used to be a frequent poster some years ago but had lost interest in engaging with the community but now feel like i would like to come back, but I probably wont post as frequently as I used to. So I am very excited today as i have just bagged...
  5. Acepup19

Autism and incontinence

I'm just curious about how many people here have autism and incontiance like myself.
  6. Dutchpamper

Cultures and kids with nappies

Hi all I was wondering. How do different cultures deal with nappies? I am from Holland, most kids here do ‘normally’ wear nappies till age 3. At nighttime even older somtimes. I was 8 nearly 9 when I was out of nappies at night. Does every culture handle nappies different? For example when you...
  7. JohnD0919

Can barely contain myself !!!

So in my last post, I asked about ordering from USA to UK (thank you all who commented) Well I took the plunge and ordered and figured I might as well go all out. Pull-Ups 5t-6t (Minnie Mouse ones obvs!) Goodnites XL and some size 7 Paw Patrol Nappies I'm literally checking my inbox every...
  8. michaelmc

News Flash

NRU announce new line of ABDL diapers / nappies "Animoos" now in stock ! They look sooo cute ! They come in sizes M , L , XL Absorption 7500ml
  9. SmolPupprrito

ABUniverse Aus Case ordering

So i'm trying to do my usual monthly nappy order with ABU, i always done mixed half or full cases, but using their new website layout it isnt available anymore? I noticed discounts for ordering 4 or more packs of nappies but is this the new way they are shipping out orders from now on?
  10. Littlerhinoabdl

Which Bed Pads Are Best? Pampers, Huggies, medical ones 🙄

Looking for recommendations on bed pads. I've found that adult nappies are becoming less absorptive as they claim and my nappy leaks at night now regularly. I'm going to start using bed pads now, aswell as boosters. I've seem loads of different bed pads to use but I've noticed Pampers and...
  11. RoseofThorns

Nappies at work

What do you do about nappies at work? I prefer cloth but I'm afraid to have any oops at work for needing to change. Also i wear big skirts so it doesn't show. I love the Renaissance era of clothing so ive started making myself clothes.
  12. LittleMonsterUK

Different purges

So it’s actually only recently come to my attention that whilst I’ve not purged my ABDL supply over the years because it was secret I’ve actually purged other things thinking it wasn’t normal or acceptable. Examples of this are modelling balloons I use to love making complex structures/animals...
  13. K

NEW TO THE SITE

Hi, I'm an Diaper Lover who is new to the site! I'm from Sydney, Australia and loves to wear diapers whenever i can! I would love to meet people who are into the same stuff i am! I'm also Bi-curious who is keen to hook up with someone for the first time and have some fun!...
  14. LittleMonsterUK

What’s the best UK baby nappy brand for 34” waist?

I’m wanting to order some actual nappies that I’ll fit into to get really deep into little space and would love recommendations 🙈
  15. jakenappy

Biggest "baby" nappies in uk

Sorry i know this has probably been asked many times but cannot see a recent post, i live in the uk and was wondering what is the largest size "baby" nappy anyone knows of that can be bought in shops / online in the uk , either taped or pullup style but was looking for something with a baby type...
  16. LittleMonsterUK

I’ve started growing again since regressing

So I don’t know if this is a coincidence since moving into regression permanently on the evenings and wearing 24/7 I’ve started growing again I was already 6ft 6 to begin with so this seems absurd to me I’m currently 22 was my birthday yesterday but I’ve started developing growth marks again is...
  17. LittleMonsterUK

how many diapers do you use a day

how many diapers do you use a day me personally 1/2
  18. LittleMonsterUK

Crinklz Crate size/4 packs?

I’m curious to the size of a crate of crinklz? Thinking about ordering 4 packs just don’t want a huge box arriving and not been able to get it in the door 😂 need to spice up my 24/7 wearing.
  19. LittleMonsterUK

Diaper bin recommendation.

Since going 24/7 the only con is having to go to the outside bin every time does anyone have a diaper bin they’d recommend or another way to dispose, to add to this I’m looking for a convenient bin that uses regular garbage liners. Thanks in advance.
  20. LittleMonsterUK

Diaper bin for disposal?

So since I’ve been going 24/7 there’s 1 con and that’s disposal I’ve thought about ordering a diaper bin but don’t really know which one to get I just want something I can put them in and then just take out 1 bin liner for example I’ve found some online which look decent but don’t know if I’ll...
Back