tena

1. DRZWDerepaid

Tena Slip Maxi (And Ultima) Comparison

Hi everyone! I just got a pack of the old Tena Slip Maxi's imported (so much nostalgia and is one of my all time favorite diapers ever) that I definitely paid too much for and wanted to do a little comparison throughout a few generations! From left to right, and newest to oldest except for the...
  2. realgood90

What kind of Tena diapers are these ?

What kind of Tenas are these, are they cloth or plastic backed ?
  3. InControlRobert

Tena Maxi & Ultima Active Fit Restock - InControl Diapers (EU Version of Tena)

Hello Everyone! We have had a lot of comments and requests to restock the Tena Fit Ultima and Maxi. We have brought in a single container of Tena products to fulfill this request. Although we do not plan on ordering more again until next year so make sure to act fast if you are wanting to stock...
  4. Cherrypie

Tena slip super (UK version)

I’m trying out the Tena Proskin versions for the summer and I’ve just got a pack of the super to try. I’m curious as to why the super absorbency (in the UK) is pretty much a completely different product compared to the maxi and ultima versions of the Tena Slip. The whole shape of the nappy is...
  5. Cherrypie

24/7 for the New Year

Hello, I am planning on going 24/7 in 2023. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do and I feel now is the right time to commit to it. I know it’s gonna be a challenge at times, especially when wearing at work, wearing in the company of friends, family and when out and about. But it’s something...
  6. Cherrypie

Tena Slip Plus (Active Fit)

Hello I need your thoughts please… I’m planning on going 24/7 in the new year. I’m going to be exclusively wearing Tena slip active fit which are my go to diapers. I just can’t decide which absorbency to wear for day time. I had originally thought of the maxi for day time, however the...
  7. jjpadded

Accidentally putting pads in the washing machine

I wear Tena for men every day and sometimes forget that they are attached to the inside of my underwear and put them in the washing machine. Very difficult to clean all the fibres off everything and embarrassing trying to explain to people why all your washing is covered in white jelly...
  8. K

Smart Diapers?

I got an email notifying me about this new product. To my amazement it is another diaper hygrometer thingy. It is called the Tena SmartCare change indicator. How do you feel about these sensors that turn regular absorbent products into "smart" products that connect to the internet of things? :think:
  9. RukTheKansasDiaperLover

New Diapers

I like to check facebook market place for diapers. Normally they come from pallet sales. Today i for some Tena Stretch. The fit is a little weird but they feel nice and soft! I got 2 packs 32 diapers in each. For $20 for both packs. I also got 5 packs of bed pads which i don’t use.. so not sure...
  10. C

Old tena stash

Hi everybody. I wasn't even digging, but I have found gold. I went to take out the trash and when I was in the trash room, I saw a box with a pretty familiar logo. It looks like one of my neighbours was making room in his apartment storage unit and decided to throw away a bunch of stuff. I...
  11. J

Tena slip maxi medium or large?

Hi there, finally plucked myself up enough to make an account and start posting and sharing! So I’m about to buy some Tena slip maxi active fit, but I’m not sure wheather to go for medium or large, it states that the mediums are 28-48 inches and the larges are 36-57. Now I’m around a 38 inch...
  12. C

Start bedwetting a diaper

I’ve only recently got into wetting Tena super diapers and I find it pretty easy to let go and pee into the diaper but I’d really like to have the ability to go to sleep dry and wake up wet or while wetting. Does anyone know any methods or techniques on how to force it or influence it.
  13. Regularnot

Loving the Tena Flex Belted Brief!

Finally trying different non chain store diapers - wanted something for very intermittent bowel leakage, breathable, spill guards, easy to change at work in a stall... the tena flex belted brief was perfect. They go on SO easy - a wonderfully sung but not tight fit to my relatively thin frame...
  14. Pika123

TENA Flex Maxi

Before I make a big purchase I want to know if anyone has tried TENA Flex Maxi? Size: large, Male. If so I have a few questions about them. First off how visible are they under clothes? When wet and/or messy? How absorbable are they? I am in them 24/7 by choice if you could relate to number of...
  15. babyboy061997

Stuffer absorbency

I was wondering which is a better stuffer for absorbency, the goodnites trufit or tena overnight pads, and is there any difference in absorbency between the small and the large trufit pads
  16. L

Hi everybody, Im LeeBaby

I'm bisexual, transgendered, been on hormones .. grew my own tits etc, only ever wear ladies underwear usually but recently I found three brand new packs of Tena Lady Discreet Pants in our communal bin so I grabbed one and tried a pair on. I'm now addicted to Lady's Incontinence pants and don't...
  17. J

Greetings!

I am 46 years old and was a DL, only wearing time not using/wetting much. In May, on my last day of work, I suddenly got a continuous flow while being in the train 3 hours from home. I asked my wife to pick me up and bring me urgently to the supermarket to be diapers. Since then I am diagnosed...
  18. inconsurferdude

Switching from plastic-backed to cloth-backed for summer?

My go-to diaper since I started having to wear them full time this past November has been plastic-backed Attends, which work really well for me. I rarely have leaks, and I use Tena Overnight pads as stuffers every night and sometimes during the day, especially if I'm at home. But lately I've...
  19. tomviper000

Tena Slip Active vs old Tena Slip Maxi

I browsed related topics and didn't find much of a one-on-one comparison between these two. I'm almost out of my Tena Slip Maxi I've been slowing using, and wondering how the new version compare. I see the main difference is the tapes; no more awesome landing zone they previously had, and only...
  20. Isle

Summer diaper redux. Tena?

In the market for a lighter weight diaper for summer. what do you use? Is anyone using Tena stretch Ultra or Tena stretch Super? the Ultra is super cheap, so maybe its a supercheap diaper. I can use a booster which is not as hot as a full on real diaper, Hopefully this time the thread will...
Back