mess

1. Etren898

Involuntary Mess

I started taking 4 psyllium husk capsules around every 4-5 hours while awake yesterday morning. This evening I was laying on the couch and suddenly without any cramping and just the lightest twinge of pressure I slowly started messing my diaper, it lasted around 30 seconds and was surprisingly...
  2. M

Diaper mess diet

Hi, I really want to make a large mess in my diaper but I'm unsure what I need to eat to get the best result, I'm looking to make a large firm poop in my diaper but I also want to know what diet would be needed for the opposite (runny and wet)?
  3. BHDiaperLover

Just messed my diaper for the first time in a long time

I have the house to myself for the next week or so, and naturally when that happens I go into diapers 24/7. I have been wetting almost constantly since I like to stay hydrated but I had an urgent need to poop. Instead of going potty like a big boy (I’m always a little scared of messing), I...
  4. Dudeinadiaper

Best Foods to Put in Your Diaper?

I've heard of Oatmeal, Bananas, and even Eggs....but what would be the best and most accurate feeling to stimulate messing? Are Grits any good?
  5. J

An issue I am facing with messing my diaper

Hi! It seems that I find pleasure in not only messing my diaper but messing it, hoping others will smell it and to see their reaction. I am not sure why but I think it is a part of what makes me a diaper lover. Of course, I am extremely aware I should, at all costs, avoid messing in public and...
  6. B

R

Hi this is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  7. Jammy

Any one got good diets ideas

i was wondering if anyone has a diet to keep them regular and that also helps with using diapers too cuz im curios
  8. blaincorrous

Presenting: The Shit Sausage, a no-odor easy-clean-up fake poo simulation for your sitting and squishing satisfaction

One area I’ve been trying to innovate in my DL practices is poop simulations and replacements, the kind you stick in the back of your diaper and proceed to happily sit on. I’m not a fan of using foodstuff for this purpose because clean up is a pain and it’s wasteful. I also want something that’s...
  9. L

How big was your biggest mess

How big was it? Just interested:smile1:
  10. B

Enjoying myself tonight with a full diaper

Hi everyone! I'm enjoying two days of uninterrupted little time where I've relegated myself to no toilet use at all, diapers only for everything. This afternoon I put on a Bambino Bellissimo and after a couple good wettings, I started cramping up and decided to just let it go Well, I filled up...
  11. B

First diaper mess

So I took the plunge yesterday and messed my diaper for the first time. I've always wondered about it but was always too scared. Yesterday while diapered up in a bellissimo stuffed with a pampers size 6, I felt it coming and said screw it, I'll try to just let it out into my diaper. I had to...
  12. C

Sleeping In a Messy Diaper

I love messing my diaper before going to bed and sleeping in it X3 What about you guys? Tell me your stories ;)
  13. SimCo

How do I Get a HUGE Mess?

If you don't like messing threads, read no further. Like most members of this forum, I seldom mess my diaper due to the inconvenience of the immediate and thorough cleanup required after. However, nothing quite makes me feel like a little boy in need of diapers like making a big mess in my...
  14. joehiddenabdl

Looking for work diapers

Looking for a diaper to wear to work, but it has to fit a specific cirteria 1. It has to be purchasable in the uk,In stores not online 2.it needs to be pretty discreet so thin and not crinkly 3. Capacity is not a concern, I'll be wearing these while working with food so I'd only wet/mess on a...
  15. xtrabulk

I'm Required to Mess! Doctor's Orders.

So I have to have my poo analyzed in the next couple days, and the nurse gives me this collection strip to put over the stool to poo on. She says they often tip, dumping the poo into the stool. So, she says to reach back, holding the paper, and basically crap into my hand! I'm not really into...
Back