games

1. BabyMaxy2006

Caregiver Mod - Minecraft

I am not sure if this is OK so I wont post any images just yet, but I want to share my Dev work with you, I wont post any links to download it or anything but as you can see on my profile I am making a mod called Caregiver, it gives caregiver options back to the mod NappyCraft, the creator of it...
  2. babyraggydolls

I would love to do this

I started making custom Xbox controllers for series S and series x. I brought about 3 used controllers cheaply because the store thought they were Xbox one controllers but they where Xbox series X controllers, I then customised them, I’ve got one with a beaut crow, another with a beautiful wolf...
  3. Aphex

Anyone know good iphone games?

I used to play this game called Animal Academy on iphone a really long time ago, but it's since become unsupported. Was curious if anyone knows any games like that, or good games in general on iphone. Thank you!
  4. michaelmc

Complete the next sentence

( Add the next sentence to keep the story going ) I was walking down the street when i saw some nappies for sale in a shop window and ...
  5. Angellothefox

Anyone know any Let’s players on Youtube that do ABDL games?

I was just wondering because once they used to be TONS Of ABDL let's players playing such ABDL games as Perpetual change, The Endless Road (Which was a text base 8 bit adventure game) and many many more! 🎮 Now a days they are hard to come by. Yes you can find stuff like Perpetual Change, a...
  6. LimeBloodedNoir

ABDL Themes in Hiveswap Spinoff game!

As you can probably clearly see, I am a homestuck fan! In one of the games, present, is HEAVY abdl and OMOrashi themes! Homestuck is a webcomic about 4 kids and 12 aliens playing a game to destroy the world and remake it. There is a game spinoff that takes place before the comic called...
  7. OriginalT

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Hey! I thought it would be fun to make a forum for people to discuss the new animal crossing game, post tips and trade their user ID's So far, I've had a lot of fun playing - especially in little space!
  8. tiny

Fun 2+ player online game (not FPS)

Hey all! I'm looking for a new game to play online with my friend... but with some fairly specific requirements (below). I just wondered if anyone can help me find a fun game to play. I was really into computer games in the 1980s(!), but since IBM-compatible PCs came along, I've only really...
  9. Angellothefox

Has anyone made any babyfur/diaperfur/adult cub games?

Has anyone made any babyfur/diaperfur/ abdl cubs mods, games, fan made games? I just wondered about it that is all? (Plus I can not think of anything else but to ask loads of questions tonight)
  10. Tylexon

Computer games for little time.

Was wondering if people have certain computer games they play when they go "little" I'm trying to get more into being little and I like gaming.. so I thought why not mix them... I don't mind if the game is console, handheld or PC... please recommend anything that would be good for a little to...
  11. T

Twine game

Hi Does anyone know if there exists any ABDL themed games on Twine?
  12. Tylexon

Recommend PS Vita games.

Hi all. I got a PS Vita and so far I have used it like 5 times in the past 6months maybe.. I was wondering if anyone had some good games to recommend for me ? I got Little big planet and Final Fantasy X, then a few little mini games.
  13. GunLover94

I've Discovered ABDL RPG's

So I was surfing the web the other day and I came across a game called Momsterous, and ABDL game about a succubus sucking the maturity out of a town. It was super fun to play but it was unfinished. I also played Weston Academy by that is also unfinished. So now I need help, I really would like...
  14. Sitherus

played dying light?

has anyone played the new game, Dying light? Apparently it was only available to those who pre-ordered it because it was under produced. I pre-ordered it and have played about 1/3 of the way through. I was forced to buy it by a friend. I didn't think i would like the game "just another zombie...
  15. Ian16545

Changing time games and songs?

Don't know if this has been talked about yet or not, but: Are there any songs you like to hear/games you like to play while having your diaper changed? Of course, there's the usual things: peek-a-boo, boop-on-your-nose, the Alphabet Song, This Little Piggy... But here's what I'd pick: Eye...
Back