smells

1. BlueBiggle

New Baby, Diaper, Nursery Scent - Initial Review

I had posted in another topic that I have some baby/diaper scent called Mommie's Diaper Fresh Scent. I got it off of Ebay years ago. I like the smell. For me it has a great disposable diaper scent; the most authentic thing that I had found yet. Someone on Furaffinity.net was selling bottles...
  2. Sheogorat

How your ABDL RP character smells like?

Context: Recently, I stumbled upon a tweet that asked a question that got me thinking - "How your ABDL fursona smells like?" (Unfortunately, I couldn't find the author of the tweet to credit him). For me, smells play a significant role in rp and irl too. So, it's no surprise that this question...
  3. ronnieM

The Perfect Air Freshener for Diapers???

We have all wanted the magical air freshener that can remove all diaper smells... And at last I have found it. Or at least the closest thing that exists. Why is the name of the product misspelled??? I am not shilling Febreze, I think they make overpriced...
  4. Josh998

Smell

Hay guys and girls, I love the smell of baby powder, love the smell of sudocream and Baby wipes they all make me feel so little and relaxed. Are there any other scents I should be exploring or is their any like baby scented cologne that the smells remind you of baby… I want to find the most...
  5. FeekaDimension

That Nursery Scent...

So I've been trying to recreate the clean, powdery scent of the nurseries of my childhood but I can't quite get it right. I'm trying to figure out what combination of things would create the distinctive smell of a '90s nursery. I've been smelling lots of baby bath products and here's the ones...
Back