rules

1. diaperedpadawan

What punishments did you get and why?

Tell us the story I will start. Before we start just so you know I am roleplaying a toddler. I'm currently in big boy undies when this story starts. We had just been to the shops and we just got home and I got a new train toy which i was excited about so i ran straight to my room to open it but...
  2. RosabelKitten

Talking about Rules

I want to talk to my partner about rules and expectations. She's been a great mommy but I have only been with her for half a month. Is it too soon to start discussing Rules? What are some of the Rules your CGs (caregivers) give you?
  3. A

Rules created by Mommy and I.

So I thought I would share the rules mommy and I made. Hopefully this may inspire other littles. I have a very supportive mommy. Im lucky i guess. We took some prexisting and changed them and also made dome of out own. Let us know what you think. Rules for my little: *Diapers are to be worn...
  4. BabyAshie

Rules that daddy can have for me?

Herro, I'm new to the site and I was wondering if anyone had any rule examples that my daddy (boyfriend) can have for me when I am in my little state... he is we're doing it online right now but sooner or later we're gonna move in together and it's hard comming up with rules... these are a few...
Back