christmas

1. D

Copeing with Christmas 😊🙏💞

In past years I have massively struggled with this time of year. Anyone has some positive copeing strategies please share! For now here are some of mine: I’m working Christmas and Boxing Day - I get to focus on others rather than myself I schedule my Christmas celebrations in January which...
  2. Consul

ABDL/Little Christmas Activities?

Just curious: as part of my holidays, to thoroughly de-stress and have some fun, I created a special day for myself and my partner to do Little things and Christmas-themed activities earlier this December. Some highlights include cutting paper snowflakes and watching a Thomas the train version...
  3. Pika123

How was everyone’s Christmas?

Hello everyone! I haven’t been on Adisc since before Christmas so not sure if this thread has already been started, but anyway how did everyone’s Christmas go? I woke up and got changed into my onesie and a day time diaper. I needed to poop so I filled my diaper and my partner didn’t mind me...
  4. nightfox320

Christmas’s Eve Eve Y’all!!

So tonight is Christmas Eve Eve, I hope everyone is doing well. I’m currently snuggled up on the couch at my parents place with my plush Jake enjoying the company of family and a Christmas movie. Though I’m not padded or acting little simply snuggling here and enjoy Christmas makes me feel happy...
  5. nightfox320

How's Your "little" Christmas Going

So yall its once again that time of year. The time of year when family gets together, Christmas lights are strung in evry tree, and hopefully everone is full of joy an happiness. Now I know this time of year means family is all around or work and the holidays keep us busy. However, I was...
  6. KittyninjaW

A mixed bag of news

Hello everyone, Well first off I have good news! I finally got through this semester And my bro has finally started to become better due to some med changes and a new Physiological evaluation, Albeit still annoying and is going to the military in 2018! Also my dad has started to contact my...
  7. Gsmax

What did you get last Christmas?

I've been thinking about Christmas, trying to see what possible I'd want as a present that'd be reasonable (people complain that I'm a pain in the ass to shop for). Part of me doesn't want to just have a random gift for the sole purpose of just having a gift to open on Christmas. I tried...
  8. SallyJayy

Early Christmas Present

When my baby was young he had a stuffed animal dog. As he got older his family made fun of him because he had a stuffed animal so he threw it away. The other day he brought that up to me so since he's been a good boy mommy got him a replica of his childhood toy. Little boys should always be...
  9. Angellothefox

What are you wishing for Christmas

I was just wondering what everyone is wishing for XMAS?
  10. D

Xmas Gifts

What was your fave gift received from past Christmases? (Christmasi?) Mine would be my PS2 or my BMX. Both were lovely xD
  11. TypicalFloof

Christmas - Perfect Opportunity?

The holiday season is my favorite time of year, as I'm sure it is for a lot of you. It's getting to that time to start Christmas shopping (yes, I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but bear with me). While I've rarely done this, ordering Christmas gifts online is easy and convenient. That got...
Back