molicare super plus

1. johnsmith1995

Molicare super plus in stock

Incontinance shop (UK) seem to have a limited supply of the old Molicare Super Plus (Purple PE backed) sadly only in size small i ordered a few packs to see if they are or if its a mistake and will update once they arive today
  2. ArchtopK

XPMEDICAL No More Molicare Super Plus Listing.

A few weeks ago, XP said a replacement was coming. The new version is called Molicare Slip Briefs, Maxi. Northshore has them. http://www.northshorecare.com/browse-brands/molicare-incontinence-products/molicare-super-plus.html But now XP only shows Molicare Comfort Super Brief. And while the...
  3. X

Where to get Molicare plastic backed?

Hey all :) Just wondering where I can get a case of Molicare Super Plus, The plastic backed purple version. Preferable in Australia as I do not want to pay extreme shipping costs. I cannot seem to find these particular ones anymore as most retailers stock the cloth backed ones and I don't...
  4. Neet

I Need Help! Finding New Diapers!

As of late, I've been diaper shopping at the ABDLFactory site. While there is a fantastic selection, I am having trouble coming to a final decision. At the moment my metaphorical shopping cart includes ABU Space Diapers Tena Slip Maxi (if they're still any good) Forma care slip x-plus Molicare...
  5. KarmaBaby3

Molicare super plus

Are the purple molicare super pluses really discontinued? I finally got the nerve to try some actual adult diapers instead of using pampers and goodnights with diaper covers. I just finished a bag of small molicares and small abenda S4. The molicares fit perfectly and were great!! I found the...
Back