• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dollifyme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi I am a rather quiet and shy person by nature but this place seems nice so I will open up!
Currently I am working as a live-in cook and have far too much spare time.
In some of my spare time I am a little :) hoping to make some understanding friends here

Hello dollifyme and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

We do have a "Foodie group" that you might find interesting.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hello Dollifyme,
welcome to the group, apart from being a live in cook what other hobbies and interests do you have? No need to be shy on here no one bites (that i know of :).). We are all fairly friendly and approachable, so browse through the forums and find a few you like the look of and dive in, don't be a lurker. The more you put into Adisc the more you'll get out of it.
I used to be a professional chef many years ago

PCBaby said:
Hello Dollifyme,
welcome to the group, apart from being a live in cook what other hobbies and interests do you have? No need to be shy on here no one bites (that i know of :).). We are all fairly friendly and approachable, so browse through the forums and find a few you like the look of and dive in, don't be a lurker. The more you put into Adisc the more you'll get out of it.
I used to be a professional chef many years ago
Well I love art, and knitting. Basically I am the biggest DIYer. With that I am a hipster as well (even with a polaroid camera which I adore!) my current project right now is making a mini window sill garden with all edible plants for my room :) Thank you for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back