Cloth Trainers: Tykables or BabyPants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowTrees

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey all, I was curious if anyone has experience with both of these. Which would you recommend? I had BP's "My First..." line once upon a time, but now that I'm looking to maybe get another pair or two I noticed Tykables has cheaper and, imo, better looking trainers. Are they comparable in fit, thickness, what-have-you?

I should have my Tykables in a few days and I'll tell you! I have enjoyed my BP "Firsts" but I wan to find a better option for when I'm out and about.

So I've got to ask. How is Tykables diapers and British Petroleum gasoline even close to the same.

Slomo said:
So I've got to ask. How is Tykables diapers and British Petroleum gasoline even close to the same.

BP means baby-pants I think :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does indeed, although I did realize that it sounded like British Petrol when I read my title after I posted :p

EvanNibbler said:
BP means baby-pants I think :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, thanks. So many abbreviations out there this kind of emphasises the need to elaborate even the simplest of them all. Doesn't it (hint, hint).....

I got some of Tykables close-out training pants last fall. They are nice and fit OK, but are only 2 layers of padding. I also have several pair of "my first" Baby-pants; I think the BP have at least twice as much padding as the Tykables I have. I use the BP and plastic pants--and sometimes a pair of Tykables + a BP--for bed-wetting. I think the two brands are very different kinds of items; I like both, but for very different purposes. Hope this helps.

Ah, yeah that's what I figured may be the case. Thanks!

I have several BP. My issue with these and all cloth is there is no wicking. As soon as I wet I am soaked and have to be changed. I do tend to flood heavily though. They would probably be much more economical if your just a dribbler.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I find the fit of the baby-pants trainers to be a off. The rise needs to be a bit higher and the elastic waistbands should be a bit taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back