Sellers on ETSY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Looking to purchase a dress or two from someone who has a presence on ETSY. Who have others dealt with and how was the product and the service?

Good question, I wouldn't mind knowing as well. More to the point though is there a particular style of dress you are looking for? Perhaps a certain era of fashion?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would like a short, baby-style dress. Not sure on color yet, but something a bit frilly with puffy sleeves. There are a couple of shops that I've seen that have custom order dresses very similar to what I would like, namely ForeverABaby and My Binkies and Bows.

Straycatz said:
I would like a short, baby-style dress. Not sure on color yet, but something a bit frilly with puffy sleeves. There are a couple of shops that I've seen that have custom order dresses very similar to what I would like, namely ForeverABaby and My Binkies and Bows.

Binkies and Bows sells on Ebay as well. I've bought from them before, and they are a bit pricey,, but their products are very good quality. They are a bit more expensive than I like to spend for everyday playwear, but their special occasion dresses are wonderful.

Also, at least on Ebay,the have sales every couple of months, sometimes as much as 50% off. That's when I buy :)

Thanks, I'll check that out. I am willing to pay a bit more to get exactly what I want, as long as it isn't made cheaply and falls apart right away.

BritneyShagwell said:
Binkies and Bows sells on Ebay as well. I've bought from them before, and they are a bit pricey,, but their products are very good quality. They are a bit more expensive than I like to spend for everyday playwear, but their special occasion dresses are wonderful.

Also, at least on Ebay,the have sales every couple of months, sometimes as much as 50% off. That's when I buy :)

I'd never noticed that Binkies and Bows has sales.

Is there a way to get notifications when they're on sale? Or a regular pattern of when sales occur?

I got seriously burned by ETSY before. I ordered a custom made contoured cloth diaper from Jessica. I included a detailed description of what I wanted, with dimensions and pictures too.

What I got from her was something so poorly contoured I couldn't even pin it on correctly. It was simply not what I had ordered.

I tried to get her to understand it was a complete defect by her own improper design, but she would not refund my money. I asked the main ETSY to step in, but they refused.

I will never order clothing from ETSY again.

HogansHeroes said:
I'd never noticed that Binkies and Bows has sales.

Is there a way to get notifications when they're on sale? Or a regular pattern of when sales occur?

I don't know of any way to get notifications of sales :(

I'm on Ebay a LOT... I've noticed leading up to most big Holidays, they often seem to cut prices on a good chunk of their stock... I theorize they want to make more money quickly so that THEY have spending money for the Holidays, but I don't know. I don't buy AB clothes/dresses so often that I can confirm a definitive pattern, but it seems like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back