Crinklz vs. Magnifico

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Those who have tried both what do you prefer? I've got crinklz and want to try the magnifico but I'm in love with the crinklz right now and they're much cheaper than the magnifico and I can't get a sample

I have both and by far Magnifico beats crinklz because of the soft taping system. Also the magnifico has a slightly longer cut length than the medium crinklz. I do think they hold the same but magnifico feels more babyish to me and the endless tape re-adjustment feature is worth its weight in gold.

I honestly don't think anyone is ever going to top the print on the rev2 crinklz, and betterdry is a high quality diaper for a whole bunch of reasons, but the magnifico's soft sides and velcro really raise the bar.

Betterdry all white for $1.60 vs Ultrastretch Bianco at $3.25. Sticking with BD. It is interesting to note that Crinklz and Betterdry are priced at about a 2 to 1 difference. Bambino keeps the price the same for print vs no print. I wonder why?

ArchtopK said:
Bambino keeps the price the same for print vs no print. I wonder why?

Because the print probably adds less than 2 cents to the cost per piece. And a lot of us find MORE value in all-white than any prints of any sort.

I've been trying to figure out why, as well, that Betterdry and Crinklz are so much cheaper than all the other ABDL diapers. They're on par (or better) for absorbency, they're made in the EU instead of China, so you'd think that would drive the cost up but it doesn't. Shipping is a wash, it would seem, since both have to cross an ocean to get to the US.

ArchtopK said:
Betterdry all white for $1.60 vs Ultrastretch Bianco at $3.25. Sticking with BD. It is interesting to note that Crinklz and Betterdry are priced at about a 2 to 1 difference. Bambino keeps the price the same for print vs no print. I wonder why?

As pampers4U implied, it depends on how you "use" as to which is more economical. If you wear but do not use (and stay clean), UB is the better buy as they will last several days. You cannot do that with a glue tape diaper.

Keep the inputs coming I want to place an order tomorrow!!

Magnifico (and any diaper which uses a tape landing zone), will leak on me long before reaching any kind of capacity.

Cinklz works wonders for me though. I sleep on my side, and am a heavy wetter. These are the only diapers which will not leak on me overnight. I can also make a crinklz diaper last a full 16 hour day in spite of taking in (and peeing) the recommended nearly two litres of water per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back