THEY'RE BAAAAACK! Awesome onesie pajamas for Littles at Target! OUT AT HALLOWEEN ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
For Halloween, Target has a whole bunch of "costume" onesies and footie pajamas out right now. There are women's pajamas that have character hoods and go up to size XXL. They come in a huge selection of styles such as tigers, unicorns, owls, leopards, and pandas.

Some of these have other fun dress-up features as well, for example the Owl has wings sewn on and the Leopard has paw gloves attached. These are NOT Kigurumi because they do not have the dropped crotch -- they really look like huge versions of kids' pajamas.

There are also, in the Junior's sleepwear section, a smattering of licensed character pajamas, including Batman and Superman PJs that come with little capes attached just like the toddler versions!

These pajamas are only out for the Halloween season (as I found out when I tried to buy a pair last November) so check them out while you can!

Are they one piece? The reason I ask, and this is going to sound really weird, my crazy brother-in-law bought me Cookie Monster footed jammies which he found in the woman's department. They are two piece and the waist is actually a little large on me, but I still wear them. The weird part is that no one but my wife and my college SO know I'm an adult baby. He likes to buy gag gifts or things to embarrass and he had asked my wife about getting them for me and of course she said YES, knowing what an inside joke it would be between the two of us. I got a kick out of it.

dogboy said:
Are they one piece? The reason I ask, and this is going to sound really weird, my crazy brother-in-law bought me Cookie Monster footed jammies which he found in the woman's department. They are two piece and the waist is actually a little large on me, but I still wear them. The weird part is that no one but my wife and my college SO know I'm an adult baby. He likes to buy gag gifts or things to embarrass and he had asked my wife about getting them for me and of course she said YES, knowing what an inside joke it would be between the two of us. I got a kick out of it.
Lol some of them are feet less which I like better.
Dogboy you should get him the wonder woman one comes with a cape lol or you could go with the batman one it has cape too.

I saw all of these the other day - not my cup of tea. I want just plain ol' footed PJ's -- not these over the top flamboyant abominations. I do realize that these are up certain people's alleys -- these just don't strike me as very babyish, that's all. Now a cookie monster or big bird adult sized footed PJ - that's be AWESOME!

foxkits said:
Lol some of them are feet less which I like better.
Dogboy you should get him the wonder woman one comes with a cape lol or you could go with the batman one it has cape too.

Haha....I like the Wonder Woman idea!

bambinobaby said:
I saw all of these the other day - not my cup of tea. I want just plain ol' footed PJ's -- not these over the top flamboyant abominations. I do realize that these are up certain people's alleys -- these just don't strike me as very babyish, that's all. Now a cookie monster or big bird adult sized footed PJ - that's be AWESOME!

I'm sorry but how is a set of PJs that doubles as a pretend play costume not babyish? Especially the ones with the capes; it's been a huge trend in little boys' pajamas for a few years now to include capes in their superhero PJs, even for heroes that don't wear them (like the Ninja Turtles).

My parents keep telling me I look like one of the Lost Boys in my Tiger pajamas hehe.

I'm not sure why Target stopped carrying the boys footy pjs in the XL sizes. I loved those. But I haven't seen anything bigger than a 10-12 in the boys department when it comes to the footy pjs, in the past two years. Guess it was a good thing that I bought a ton of them when they did have them over the past few years. I've got enough to last me many years to come.

I like the wonder women Pajamas :smile1:

I want a fox set. :3

:SHOCKED: DOES WANT KIGURUMI :catsmile: I need to be this adorable!!!

Bluenotes, Stitches, Ardene, Urban Planet, pretty much everywhere is carrying animal onesies this year! Wife and I picked them for easy Halloween costumes, but she knows I'm extra excited for other reasons too :)

FeekaDimension said:
For Halloween, Target has a whole bunch of "costume" onesies and footie pajamas out right now. There are women's pajamas that have character hoods and go up to size XXL. They come in a huge selection of styles such as tigers, unicorns, owls, leopards, and pandas.

Some of these have other fun dress-up features as well, for example the Owl has wings sewn on and the Leopard has paw gloves attached. These are NOT Kigurumi because they do not have the dropped crotch -- they really look like huge versions of kids' pajamas.

There are also, in the Junior's sleepwear section, a smattering of licensed character pajamas, including Batman and Superman PJs that come with little capes attached just like the toddler versions!

These pajamas are only out for the Halloween season (as I found out when I tried to buy a pair last November) so check them out while you can!

Do you known if Target still has these "costumes" in stock? I might have enough to buy one, depending on the price.

ToddlerNaruto, I visited the target near me the other day, Saturday to be exact, and they still had them in stock. They were $24.99 (both the men's and women's pjs), with an additional 25% off. I would have loved to buy one, but they didn't have an XL or even an XXL size available in the specific styles I was looking for, but they did have them in the other styles.

CrazyTyler said:
ToddlerNaruto, I visited the target near me the other day, Saturday to be exact, and they still had them in stock. They were $24.99 (both the men's and women's pjs), with an additional 25% off. I would have loved to buy one, but they didn't have an XL or even an XXL size available in the specific styles I was looking for, but they did have them in the other styles.

Hopefully they still have them in stock when I get my next paycheck on November 02, I'm currently broke until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back