• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A New Little

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabrick

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I live in Tennessee in the United States, and I only recently realized my status as a "Little". (Not that I haven't had signs before.)

Outside of being a Little, I am 18 years old(and a male) and my hobbies include video gaming, designing, writing, cinematography, and to some extent drawing. I enjoy science fiction mostly. I also enjoy food and will never pass up a chance to get some, luckily a fast metabolism runs in my family and as such I am very thin. (I have no muscle either, but I pride myself on being agile, thin and intelligent over strength).

How did I find out I was a Little, exactly? Well, that starts really early on. I had some hints here and there that I just couldn't quite explain(such as stuffing socks into my underwear to emulate a diaper, or sucking on an already-eaten ring-pop - both of which was when I was around 7-10ish, or doing text-based roleplays that always involved a more childish character), but didn't really think about it until much later.

When I was 7, I went through a sort of phase where I forced myself to grow up a little too quickly. At age 7 I stopped playing on playgrounds, got rid of most of my toys, and stopped doing "childish" things(such as coloring and watching cartoons), because I desired to be "more mature". (Not that I wasn't more mature than my age already.) This ended up leading me to be a little uptight.

Eventually, though, around the age of 15, I found interest in a preschooler's show called Paw Patrol. That show ended up getting me to buy all kinds of merchandise, such as a bed-set, a stuffed animal, etc, and cartoon-themed underwear. Of course a lot of internal conflict ensued as I found my mature-self conflicting with my re-surfacing child-like self, especially considering I had developed a sense of discomfort when it came to other children, or remembering how I used to be a child, etc. Recently just a couple of weeks ago I finally resolved that(for the most part) thanks to a close friend, and I now fully embrace my child-like side.

Looking back, even after age 7, I had always been a little more playful and silly than most of my friends, and according to my closest friend I still have an 'air' of innocence - due to the fact I'm fairly sheltered(with next to no truly bad experiences in my life) - and a few involuntary child-like traits(including difficulty in noticing non-obvious social cues).

At this point, though, my "Little" self is around the range of 4 years old, potty-trained, but still wears Pull-Ups and sucks on a pacifier, that sort of thing. I find it quite fun and enjoyable(for some reason).

Anyway, glad to meet you all.

(Fun fact, my username isn't just some thought-less insert. I used it for the first time when I was 8, and it sorta stuck since. I now use it or a variation of it, for nearly everything on the internet.)

Last edited:
Hello Legobrick100 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Also, welcome to ADISC. I grew up as an only child and my parents tried to shelter me. They weren't very successful but that was because we lived in some tough neighborhoods. Still, here I am as a little. I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to engage in the many discussions as doing so can be a lot of fun.

Hi Legobrick100, that was a very good intro. I see you are a Paw Patrol fan, too. I also have a Paw Patrol bed set, plushies, some tshirts and a table lamp in my room. I even found a Paw Patrol body pillow. It's a little ironic considering my fursona is a tiger cub, but that doesn't really matter. They're cute. Anyway, welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing you around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Legobrick100 said:
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I live in Tennessee in the United States, and I only recently realized my status as a "Little". (Not that I haven't had signs before.)

Outside of being a Little, I am 18 years old(and a male) and my hobbies include video gaming, designing, writing, cinematography, and to some extent drawing. I enjoy science fiction mostly. I also enjoy food and will never pass up a chance to get some, luckily a fast metabolism runs in my family and as such I am very thin. (I have no muscle either, but I pride myself on being agile, thin and intelligent over strength).

How did I find out I was a Little, exactly? Well, that starts really early on. I had some hints here and there that I just couldn't quite explain(such as stuffing socks into my underwear to emulate a diaper, or sucking on an already-eaten ring-pop - both of which was when I was around 7-10ish, or doing text-based roleplays that always involved a more childish character), but didn't really think about it until much later.

When I was 7, I went through a sort of phase where I forced myself to grow up a little too quickly. At age 7 I stopped playing on playgrounds, got rid of most of my toys, and stopped doing "childish" things(such as coloring and watching cartoons), because I desired to be "more mature". (Not that I wasn't more mature than my age already.) This ended up leading me to be a little uptight.

Eventually, though, around the age of 15, I found interest in a preschooler's show called Paw Patrol. That show ended up getting me to buy all kinds of merchandise, such as a bed-set, a stuffed animal, etc, and cartoon-themed underwear. Of course a lot of internal conflict ensued as I found my mature-self conflicting with my re-surfacing child-like self, especially considering I had developed a sense of discomfort when it came to other children, or remembering how I used to be a child, etc. Recently just a couple of weeks ago I finally resolved that(for the most part) thanks to a close friend, and I now fully embrace my child-like side.

Looking back, even after age 7, I had always been a little more playful and silly than most of my friends, and according to my closest friend I still have an 'air' of innocence - due to the fact I'm fairly sheltered(with next to no truly bad experiences in my life) - and a few involuntary child-like traits(including difficulty in noticing non-obvious social cues).

At this point, though, my "Little" self is around the range of 4 years old, potty-trained, but still wears Pull-Ups and sucks on a pacifier, that sort of thing. I find it quite fun and enjoyable(for some reason).

Anyway, glad to meet you all.

(Fun fact, my username isn't just some thought-less insert. I used it for the first time when I was 8, and it sorta stuck since. I now use it or a variation of it, for nearly everything on the internet.)

Excellent introduction and welcome to our corner of the internet Legobrick100. I am also a little (originally the term didn't exist in the way it does now so that is why I have both AB and Little tags - because I had trouble knowing the difference between the two).

I can relate to your situation as well. I was raised by ultra-conservative (pacifist) parents who tried to shelter me from the mean people that this world can chuck in your face. Unfortunately since the people that abused me were a combination of students and teachers, I could not defend myself or face punishment from the administrative body. My parents learned quickly that they couldn't defend me against everything and thus since I was 7, forced myself to grow up to the point of maturity and wisdom. In this quest to become the most perfect human being (an oxymoron in and of itself) I possibly can be, I never forgot who I really was inside: the innocent child who was wronged in the 1st grade and had to pay the price in full for defending themselves. I have a 'little' persona with the physical age of a 2-3 year old that prefers to crawl, but also wears diapers and can talk. I do, on occasion, "cub out" as a Babyfur, but don't do it too much because I don't have a fur-suit (I mainly use the fursona for the profile photo and avatar - which I think to many purist babyfurs is a no no).

Feel free to send friend requests to the people that relied to this topic. Personally, I would be happy to not only extend my hand to you in friendship, but to hear more about you in the coming months/years we are here.

Nice to meet (read about) you. You seem like an interesting person. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back