Status
Not open for further replies.

BayB8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys,

I know there are a few on this topic already, but this one might be a tad different. A lot of people ask how to start wetting at night and wake up wet. Most of the responses are, just keep wearing at night and it will eventually happen.

My situation:

I never get to wear when I go to bed. My Fiancé and i have come a long way since I told her about my ABDL life, But wearing around her a lot and especially in bed is something she isn't yet comfortable with. BUT she is going a way for a few nights, Monday morning and comes back Friday, so i will be able to wear at night.

Is there a way that I would be able to wet at night in just a couple nights.. Itd be awesome to wake up in a warm wet diaper, but I don't have a long time to train my body. Any suggestions that you guys can give that might help me even if Its o

Don't void before before bedtime , drink plenty, when you wake up needing to pee just go, don't get up, you won't be wetting in your sleep in 4 nights so just enjoy wetting when you wake up and go back to sleep.

I've always worried if I trained myself to wet in my diaper at night that when home from my trips and not able to wear a diaper that I would wet the bed.

chamberpot said:
Don't void before before bedtime , drink plenty, when you wake up needing to pee just go, don't get up, you won't be wetting in your sleep in 4 nights so just enjoy wetting when you wake up and go back to sleep.

This is pretty much it. Use the bathroom maybe a couple hours before bed (this is so you don't have to pee badly when you're first trying to get to sleep, which will make it so you can't fall asleep), then drink a glass of water, then drink two or three more glasses of water right before bed. You'll wake up needing to go very badly, and you can try to do it in your diaper. Be warned though, if you've got no practice, you'll face a couple problems. First, you may not be able to pee lying down no matter how hard you try. If that's the case, just stand up, wet your diaper, and then get back in bed. Second, if you've never peed lying down before, be aware that leaks can happen in different ways. Try to make sure you're pointed downwards so you don't leak out the top, and make sure that you're on your back or your stomach, as peeing on your side is a guaranteed way to make a mess.

I spent a lot of my teen/young adult worrying about wetting the bed - especially if it was someone else's. When I got married I admitted this to my wife and she surprised me by saying she had been wanting to share her anxiety with me. Neither of us had more than a very sporadic problem at the time - one or twice a year I suppose. We put protection on the bed and hoped for the best. I was the first person to soak my pyjamas and the sheets and we went through the bed change, let me help you routine and had a cuddle afterwards. Later it happened more frequently and we got a bit more laid back(literally) and would move to a dryish place go back to sleep - but we still had the cuddle. This might not be as gross as it sounds because often the "accident" happened at about 4.30 and it would soon be getting up time anyway.

dayannight said:
I spent a lot of my teen/young adult worrying about wetting the bed - especially if it was someone else's. When I got married I admitted this to my wife and she surprised me by saying she had been wanting to share her anxiety with me. Neither of us had more than a very sporadic problem at the time - one or twice a year I suppose. We put protection on the bed and hoped for the best. I was the first person to soak my pyjamas and the sheets and we went through the bed change, let me help you routine and had a cuddle afterwards. Later it happened more frequently and we got a bit more laid back(literally) and would move to a dryish place go back to sleep - but we still had the cuddle. This might not be as gross as it sounds because often the "accident" happened at about 4.30 and it would soon be getting up time anyway.
Doesn't sound gross to me. I wouldn't dream of disturbing my wife to change a wet sheet. I just remember what my mother always said. If you wet your bed you will have to lay in it.

Our bed is protected and padded enough that if i wet the bed fully it still won't travel to the wife's side ,, definitely wouldn't be any cuddling involved more like a beating would ensue...lol
at least a good tongue lashing from her

Well it didn't go as well as I thought it would.. but when doses it ever right? It took me a bit to be able to fall asleep while I was wearing. When I did wake up and go, I couldn't fall asleep for like a hr so I ended up changing out and just going normal for the rest of the night.. Slept good after.. I guess its a training process like the rest of it.

BayB8 said:
I guess its a training process like the rest of it.

Absolutely.

your best bet is to not overdo it. meaning dont drink 2 liters of water and expect to fall asleep. what works best is start in the morning. drink water all day long say 1 bottle an hour. wear a diaper all day and use it whenever the need arises. change when you have to. then before bed go through your normal routine, use the bathroom completely and then change into a fresh diaper say 30min-1hr before you actually go to lay down in bed. once your in a fresh diaper have 1 bottle of water during that last 30 minutes to an hour before bed. and right before laying down drink 1 last bottle of water. then go to bed just like normal. if you wind up having to pee before you fall asleep its better to just let it go and then try to sleep. either you will wake-up in a wet diaper(potentially far wetter than you last remembered) or you will end up waking up at some point ready to burst in which case just let it out and soak up some good zzz's.

babytrixie said:
I've always worried if I trained myself to wet in my diaper at night that when home from my trips and not able to wear a diaper that I would wet the bed.
couldn't you just say you developed an issue

I've been wetting at night for several weeks. I don't try especially hard to drink a lot before sleeping but I don't go to the bathroom within an hour of bedtime. I wear an extra large cloth diaper (one size up from my usual daytime diaper) and plastic pants. I usually wake up sometime around 2:00am having to pee, and since I'm a side sleeper I roll over on my stomach with one knee drawn up and let it go until the urge is gone. I go back to sleep and may awaken several times during the night, repeating the process. If I think I might overwhelm the diaper I'll go to the toilet and then pull the diaper up again for the rest of the night. But a couple of nights in a row now I've been able to go all night without getting up. My diaper is bulky and warm in the morning and it's a temptation to just enjoy it for a while unless I have to keep an appointment early in the day.

chamberpot said:
Our bed is protected and padded enough that if i wet the bed fully it still won't travel to the wife's side ,, definitely wouldn't be any cuddling involved more like a beating would ensue...lol
at least a good tongue lashing from her

Years ago when I was in a relationship I got relegated to the small cot-sized bed we put in the corner of the bedroom because of my bedwetting, which was usually a problem when I'd been drinking. Playing and sex were fine in the big bed but not wetting. And I had to do my own laundry. (Go figure.) You gotta know and respect your partners limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back