Wanting to have an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I know this is a weird subject that some people do and don't do, but I'm planning on having a wetting accident, by holding my bladder to the point I lose control, of course I'm going to be diapered in the process.

How would I go ahead with this, and how long would it take before I burst and wet everywhere?

I've been wanting to have a genuine accident for some time now.

This will just be the once off, I just want to know how it feels.

Have any of yous tried doing this before?

Just taking myself as an example, I know my control is so good I'd probably do myself harm before I'd have an accident. I don't really seek this but I think about the best I could do along those lines is either relax and let it happen or go out and about while needing to go and just giving in at a certain point of discomfort. I think it's a lot easier to imagine the loss of control and go with that than push yourself to that real point.

Hi DrunkBunny

You are going to have to fight against 18 years of conditioning.

My suggestion would be to keep yourself busy, eventually you'll have the urge to want to use the toilet.

If you really won't to wet you will need to resist and let the need to go, grow, try to be doing something that you enjoy so your mind is distracted as your bladder will be telling your brain to do something about it.

The next mind over body thing you may get is actually wetting yourself. You will need to relax and let it happen. Which if you have not done it before may be strange.

Don't be to up set with your self if you end up having to go into the toilet to be able to wet.

Remember you were potty trained as a baby and have been using the toilet for a long time.

Also being wet may bring back memories I would courage you to take time with these memories enjoy them as it is all part of the experience.

I still have to feel my shorts once I realise I have wet my nappy, as I have memories of being told off for wetting myself, and I think that I am in in trouble. And I will need to stop playing and go straight home to get changed.

For me getting changed into a dry nappy brings back such a happy memory, I alway say to my self. "There now who a nice and clean baby boy now." Then I answer my self. With somthing like. "Sisi! Clean baby." And I geegel. Then say to my self. "You are a good boy."

that is one of the things I think I really enjoy about be back in nappies, they are not really the main part of me being who I am, as I would describe myself as a DL. But they do play a part of who I am now.

Hope it goes well for you and I hope this helps you.

Sisi

DrunkBunny said:
I know this is a weird subject that some people do and don't do, but I'm planning on having a wetting accident, by holding my bladder to the point I lose control, of course I'm going to be diapered in the process.

How would I go ahead with this, and how long would it take before I burst and wet everywhere?

I've been wanting to have a genuine accident for some time now.

This will just be the once off, I just want to know how it feels.

Have any of yous tried doing this before?
I have tried this a few times before and it just resulted in me relieving myself
My bladder is way too strong or willpower i guess
This could be potentially harmful not sure though

I've tried it, but I run into a couple problems that you'll likely encounter as well.

1. Willpower gives out before muscles do. At least for me, no matter how much I tell myself I'm gonna hold it to my physical limit beforehand, once I'm in the process I just can't manage it. The desire to relieve a full bladder gets really strong and I've always chosen to intentionally wet myself rather than keep holding it. This is probably healthy because, like Trevor, I think I could injure myself before the muscles forced me to pee.

2. Holding it a long time can actually make it harder to pee. This seems counterintuitive, but it's true sometimes. Often if I've held it a long time, it actually is difficult to start peeing and takes a very conscious and focused effort. It also goes in stages sometimes, where I can only pee a little and I know my bladder isn't empty, then I'll be able to go a bit more a few minutes later and so on for a while.

Having said both of those things, if you really want to simulate having a potty emergency, the trick is to drink a lot and pee frequently for a while, then try to hold it. The body can get used to a rhythm, so if you have a drink and pee every hour for a few hours then try to stop (while still drinking the same amount), you'll have to go really badly. I haven't found the experience all that pleasant though, so fair warning you might have less fun than you'd think if you try this.

Get really drunk it might happen haha. Other than that I don't think there are really any other ways that don't involve self-harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back