Max absorbency for Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There's a reason why my name is goodnites, but has anybody been able to find like a real consistent absorbency for Goodnites? Either for flooding or jus regular wetting? I'm usually around one decent sized flooding then it starts pooling in the back and it might seep out of the leak guards when I sit down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it's one wetting

Soggygoodnites said:
For me it's one wetting

Flooding it or just regular wetting?

Wetting. Flooding usually results in leaks for me

They're built for discretion, not capacity.

I think Northshore had the capacity rated at 12 or 13 oz. I can get one big wetting if I let it out slow. I don't attempt to flood them anymore.

I have had a goodnite take about 3 floodings before, and it was already wet from the night before

Since these were designed for 1 wetting by a child 65lbs to 125lbs in weight, I find it doubtful that they could hold 3 floodings by an adult. That's like saying you could pour 3 beers in 1 shot glass, or put 3 cakes in one muffin cup.

Foxroxsox said:
Since these were designed for 1 wetting by a child 65lbs to 125lbs in weight, I find it doubtful that they could hold 3 floodings by an adult. That's like saying you could pour 3 beers in 1 shot glass, or put 3 cakes in one muffin cup.

I think this is one of the big reasons why highly subjective measures like "a flooding" are pretty pointless when talking diaper capacity. They vary far too much person to person to be helpful.

Well it was just once, I'm not saying it's common, but it could happen once in a blue moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back