There are member's from all over the world what is It like being an AB/DL where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxkits

One day at a time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I'm in the USA so here I keep a low profile on my AB/DL life.
As long as I not putting it out there I'm ok some what safe.

I have been to a few munches and met other's of like mind.
Are there get to gathers and meet up where your country's are.
I can readily get AB/DL items here.
How is the perception where you are from is it safe to be participant in your kink.
Can you be your self or have to hide who you are how are the laws for you where
You live.what would you like to see change with how others see this kink in your country.

How do you see us in USA as to be different from how you are.

Thank you for looking in on this thread.

It sucks here. I live in a empty farm town. As far as I know people here don't know about our kind. The nearest other abdl is probably anywhere between four to five hours away.

It's....ok I guess. I can't be open with it obviously, but I know of at least one other person in my who is AB/DL (though we've never met) and of course Portland and Seattle aren't that far away if I want to go to a munch or meetup. It's nice that most products that cater to us are readily available for a reasonable price online too. All in all, I'd say its not bad. :)

Im from New Zealand, so there is really a bit of a desert in terms of an abdl community. The few people who are ABDL may meet up with other abdl's, but in general (at least what I've seen so far) theres no real community, very few females and nearly impossible to get abdl items from within the country. So its pretty barren

The same in EU. 4 cats in the big city...

DarkBabyMagicain said:
It sucks here. I live in a empty farm town. As far as I know people here don't know about our kind. The nearest other abdl is probably anywhere between four to five hours away.

Ditto here.

I'm surprised how big this whole scene is here in Scandinavia. I've been too busy to meet up in real life tho u_u
I would be super happy to meet other scandinavians here! My home country is written in my bio in here if you wanna know where from scands I am from!

So yeah, pretty good. What I'd really love would be a store where I could walk into to buy Crinklz or such ;P

To little full time wearers in Germany and Europe. Most of them do not go outside. Diapers at home is boring.

DarkBabyMagicain said:
I'm the same I have to travel 2-3 hours for meet ups my self.
But it's nice to chat with others of like mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Note said:
As far as munches, ABDL attire and accessories go, being an ABDL here sucks, big time! It's even worse if you're a Babyfur. Most people here are DL's so it's difficult to find those with common interests outside of that culture, and a lot of them are creeps or mentally unstable, not just exclusive to DL's but yeah. Those that live in the U.S. and the European part of the world should consider themselves lucky.
Yes for some of us we struggle but not all of us .
For some we do the best we can do.
Yes there are some creepers met a few but that why I meet in public places safer that way.
Hope it gets better for you.

- - - Updated - - -

rusalka said:
To little full time wearers in Germany and Europe. Most of them do not go outside. Diapers at home is boring.
I have seen some ab item's that look like some thing I would like to try .
So its a closeted type of life style then .

It's bad in Mexico, almost impossible to get ABDL items and difficult to find other AB's online.

Yeah it's pretty crap in Australia. Especially if you live in a country town like me. If you go out in public in AB/DL attire alone you'd probably get beaten up or killed, especially at night, lots of drug addicts and alcoholics around. Not to mention the practically non existent diaper selection for adults in stores. Basically every AB/DL company ever is in the US so shipping is a bastard.

I too live in a hostile and foreign country, central Virginia, in the bible belt. They still have trouble accepting homosexuality, much less adult babies. That would really rock their world...get it...rock....like a baby cradle? Lynchburg VA is home to Thomas Rd. Baptist Church and Liberty University, so I'm very careful about revealing who I am.

I go to college at a conservative religiously affiliated university. The town is also very conservative. So I would not even think of revealing myself. Not sure if there are other ABDLs, because the conservatism probably causes individuals to suppress it.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice to find other individuals where I live, because I don't know that I can find somebody to confide in offline that would be safe to confide in. Anybody live around Rexburg, ID?

It seems like io live in one of the best places in the US, if not on earth for being part of the ABDL community. It's easy to order things and I can be almost as social as I care to with other ABDLs, even if I'm older than a lot of the most active folks. It hasn't been that long for me taking full advantage, so I'm curious to see where it will go. I wish all ABDLs could have the opportunities that I have just by happening to live in the right spot (Seattle).

As with everywhere else in the world, being an ABDL here (Manchester, England) is tough because it's simply not a mainstream or socially 'acceptable' lifestyle/fetish/etc.

However, there are sporadically a few ABDL meet-ups within the North of England, though nothing close to the scale of some of the bigger meets & munches in the U.S.. One thing we do seem to have quite a lot of in England is ABDL 'nurseries' and ABDL carers who you can pay to spend a session with, which - for those of us without a carer in our personal lives - is quite a nice option to have.

So overall, it's okay.

Just simply extreme isolation where I live.
Very depressed this evening anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Just simply extreme isolation where I live.
Very depressed this evening anyway.

I live in Southern California, and I'd say that this is a pretty good place to be an ABDL. There are a lot of munches and play parties that you can go to in Los Angeles as long as you don't mind sitting in bumper to bumper traffic to get to those events. =) And even in my local town outside of L.A, I've still managed to make ABDL friends. It's fairly easy to get ABDL supplies as shipping is pretty good here. I certainly wouldn't say that it's a good idea to be out and open as an ABDL as I do keep it hidden from all non-ABDLs as I don't think people here would get or understand what ABDL is, but that's true for essentially everywhere in the world, and I imagine it's much worse in the Bible Belt and other really conservative places.

I live in small town Texas so its very conservative and religious (which I don't really mind) and we are miles for any big city and I highly doubt that there are any ABDL people in my area. The only place where I met some was when I was in college, and they were pretty cool people. So I will keep my ABDL side of me in secret and I will not be telling anyone anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back