• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenMeister

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello! I'm kind of new to this whole ABDL thing, and wanted to find a way to kickstart my newfound interest. 2016 was a real rough year for me, having lost 2 job opportunities that would've ultimately pushed my life in the right direction, but with way things are, having moved back with my parents and all, t'was not meant to be I suppose, thus resulting in depression. Online however, one of my closest friends I was talking to in my downtime told me he was an ABDL, and I couldn't help but be curious about the whole thing, so I lurked here for a bit, did some research, and was surprised to see a whole community for this sort of interest! I recently got myself Little Paw diapers about a few days ago, and I haven't felt so happy and delighted in myself in such a long while ^u^. It's such a cute obsession to get into and I'm excited to meet others who think the same! Here's to defeating depression!

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully things will start falling into place in the near future. Do you have any interests or hobbies you wouldn't mind sharing?

DLC93 said:
Welcome to the forum. Hopefully things will start falling into place in the near future. Do you have any interests or hobbies you wouldn't mind sharing?

I'm a gamer willing to play almost anything, old and new. Played competitive Smash for a bit too before I went on haitus at local tourneys and state events. I like to collect things like figurines, plushies and whatnot, and I watch anime (preferrably slice of life for the most part). I also commentate and stream games with my friends on Youtube and Twitch whenever we get the chance, seeing as a I recently got partnered. Beyond that though, I mostly like to go for walks to get my mind off of things, and should probably start working out again >~<.

KenMeister said:
Hello! I'm kind of new to this whole ABDL thing, and wanted to find a way to kickstart my newfound interest. 2016 was a real rough year for me, having lost 2 job opportunities that would've ultimately pushed my life in the right direction, but with way things are, having moved back with my parents and all, t'was not meant to be I suppose, thus resulting in depression. Online however, one of my closest friends I was talking to in my downtime told me he was an ABDL, and I couldn't help but be curious about the whole thing, so I lurked here for a bit, did some research, and was surprised to see a whole community for this sort of interest! I recently got myself Little Paw diapers about a few days ago, and I haven't felt so happy and delighted in myself in such a long while ^u^. It's such a cute obsession to get into and I'm excited to meet others who think the same! Here's to defeating depression!

Heya! welcome to ADISC

Sorry to hear that, I hope everything will get better in the future. What anime you are currently watching? I'm more to anime that people would not really heard about it lol. And yeah I hope you can enjoy your newfound interests and learn more about it here! See you around.

archer said:
Heya! welcome to ADISC

Sorry to hear that, I hope everything will get better in the future. What anime you are currently watching? I'm more to anime that people would not really heard about it lol. And yeah I hope you can enjoy your newfound interests and learn more about it here! See you around.

Not really watching anything atm, been more focused on streaming as of late, but my favorite animes are Clannad After Story and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood just to give you an idea of my tastes. ;)

KenMeister said:
Not really watching anything atm, been more focused on streaming as of late, but my favorite animes are Clannad After Story and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood just to give you an idea of my tastes. ;)

Heya we talk at discord and yeah you have a cool taste hehe.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back