• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi, I am just join this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyloader

jackjohnson
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,
My name is Johnny and just joined this site. I'm looking to interact with others in the AB/DL world.

johnnyloader said:
Hi,
My name is Johnny and just joined this site. I'm looking to interact with others in the AB/DL world.

Hi and welcome to the site. Wow, is that you on your avatar, or just how you'd like to look? That is me on my avatar. I do magic and hold the entire universe together. Well, maybe not but I do identify with dogs. So what do you like to do for enjoyment besides diapers? I'm a professional musician who also writes short stories. I have a novel published to Kindle and I like bike riding.

Hi, that is not me in the photo. I will change it today so it will be me. I play the guitar for fun, I'm not that good, I don't have the time to practice like I'd like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back